Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2003, 11:24 AM   #71
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
Good moring all, if ypu say so....grrrrr i hate mornings, always something amiss to wake up to, my kids got out again, had to gofind them,
and hi Lioness,i have not been here long, andalways having puter probs, now my mouse wont click on url links have to copy short cut and paste to see the page
'Allo SM (may I call you that? [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) ah, pc problems... mine have lessened since I got to school, but the server shuts off the Internet at 11 PM. It is sheer torture. [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 11:26 AM   #72
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Night Stalker, I hope you get better soon! Having just spent a week+ being ill, and still recuperating here, I sympathize!

*giggles at all the pink fonts showing up all of a sudden*
CLOUDLADY! Sorry to hear you've been ill, glad you're getting better. *hugs* ach, I've missed you and the cafe...

*salutes* Will be on duty more often in the future, m'lady, yes ma'am. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 11:39 AM   #73
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Hi all. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] I remember you, Lioness.

Attalus - what gives? Buy the CD-Rom and pop it in. It's not like you had to send your computer trekking across country like I did. But, hey, maybe you should wait til the shakes of Immy/Vicky withdrawal are over. Have you considered Al-anon? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 11:43 AM   #74
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
Good moring all, if ypu say so....grrrrr i hate mornings, always something amiss to wake up to, my kids got out again, had to gofind them,
and hi Lioness,i have not been here long, andalways having puter probs, now my mouse wont click on url links have to copy short cut and paste to see the page
'Allo SM (may I call you that? [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) ah, pc problems... mine have lessened since I got to school, but the server shuts off the Internet at 11 PM. It is sheer torture. [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]sure call me what ya like, just not insane,lol
Old 04-22-2003, 11:44 AM   #75
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Hi Nessy, how are you doing ?
Old 04-22-2003, 11:54 AM   #76
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
I spent more than 30 days without a computer, how's that for torture ?

Anyway, the old comp is fixed now, i got a new mainboard, but it's not the same as before, things have changed. I play NBA 2003 with full detail, and i never had problems with framerates, but since i have a new mainboard i can't use my full detail settings anymore. The game has gotten slow. So i set it back to medium detail settings and now it runs smooth again. But what could be the problem ? It can't be the mainboard i think, it was a more expensive one, and therefore probably better.
30 days???? that is nuffin....i have spent 10months without puter or internet [/QUOTE]Oh my, I'm sure I'd go crazy without my puter for that long!!! [img]graemlins/reallyroll.gif[/img] LOL
OK!!! [img]graemlins/imtough.gif[/img] WHO STOLE THE SUN???? [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img]
I just looked outside and it's now gray and raining. [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 12:08 PM   #77
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
quote:

Anyway, the old comp is fixed now, i got a new mainboard, but it's not the same as before, things have changed. I play NBA 2003 with full detail, and i never had problems with framerates, but since i have a new mainboard i can't use my full detail settings anymore. The game has gotten slow. So i set it back to medium detail settings and now it runs smooth again. But what could be the problem ? It can't be the mainboard i think, it was a more expensive one, and therefore probably better.
30 days???? that is nuffin....i have spent 10months without puter or internet [/QUOTE]It doesn't count when you're in jail.
Old 04-22-2003, 12:19 PM   #78
WillowIX
Apophis

Excellent color, excellent size Cloudy. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img] No wonder Vaskeypoo is still in the cafe. It MUST be all this pink text. Oh nad we CAN call you Vaskeypoo, can´t we Vaskez? Hmm not long until I´m banned from Pandemonium I believe. LLAO! OK I knkow I´m crossing the line. I´m very sorry Vaskez. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

Aww johnny. I thought it had arrived. Would you like me to come over and "talk" to them some? I can bring some RC if you like. [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Old 04-22-2003, 12:20 PM   #79
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
quote:
quote:

30 days???? that is nuffin....i have spent 10months without puter or internet [/QUOTE]It doesn't count when you're in jail. [/QUOTE]i swear i wasn't in jail, you mistook me for my brother on that one,lol
no seriously, our old computer crashed big time,and we had to save a scrapemoney to buy a new comp
Old 04-22-2003, 12:47 PM   #80
Lioness
Jack Burton

I'm doing excellently, johnny, thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img] HOw about yourself? Drunk as always... you seem fine. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Heya Timber! How're things? I'm glad to see the Spam Princess is still somewhat remembered... *nostalgic sigh interrupted by the reminder she's still fifteen and has softball practice in fifteen minutes*

Ciao, all. [img]smile.gif[/img]