Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2001, 06:26 PM   #1
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

It seems like a lot of people are in the stout mines now so I thought I would mention the Treasure vaults. Most people either go Raskalion's way or they kill the king. You can actually steal the key from Freyedies so no violence is necessary. BTW, the vaults are packed full of treasure so be sure you're careful as to what you take back so you don't get overloaded.

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2001, 06:29 PM   #2
mammawlin
Drizzt Do'Urden

Jafin, I said it in another thread, but just in case you didn't see it, I said you are REALLY good at helping! Lots of folks are lucky you found your way to this wonderful place.
Mammawlin
mammawlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2001, 06:58 PM   #3
Tananda
Elminster

Jafin,
Could you tell me is King's Treasure worth it? Are there some special items or something really interesting? I like Stout King and do not want him to feel bad (suppose it'll hurt him when we steal from him) - without sound reason

------------------
Sincerely Yours,
Tanda
Tananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2001, 07:11 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

There's a chance of a decent item in some of those chests, but pretty much it's all random treasure. The gold bullion, IMO, ain't worth it...about like the gemstones.

Be careful when raiding! There's a "slug-in-the-box" in every room, and you don't know which chest it's going to be! Talk about play "button, button, who's got the button!"

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2001, 07:25 PM   #5
Tananda
Elminster

Thanks for the information, Saz
Now I see, that it is hardly worth it (I REALLy like that King)
May be, stealing is the way for the neutral characters, and violence - for evil.

------------------
Sincerely Yours,
Tanda
Tananda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2001, 12:13 AM   #6
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

Thanks for saying that mammawlin! I'm not very good at walkthrough type things but I'm fairly good helping in other areas. I'd say the treasure is worth it myself. I found 2 dragon armors in those chests. And don't worry about entering his treasure vaults. He doesn't care. He only cares if he finds your hand in his pocket! (well, maybe not if it's a female dwarf! Sorry I shouldn't have said that....)

-Jafin
Jafin is offline   Reply With Quote