Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2002, 02:53 PM   #1
Jendyll
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hello;

I am a completist, so this is bugging me. There is a room in the northwest of the Crypt Asylum ( er... asylon ) level. The room has an elevator in it.

There is a ledge on the northern wall with a treasure chest on top, and I can't figure out how to get up there. I can't use the City Gate Jump trick becase the ledge is an overhang, it's not a sheer face.

I've traced the ledge through the neighboring two rooms but can't find any access to get up there. Does anyone know the secret?

Thanks

J
Jendyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2002, 03:23 PM   #2
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

There's a button on the wall near the small pool. It's next to some shackles. If you click on it, it opens a small crawlway in the hall, one level up. The crawlway is just after the first ramp on the way to scabbans room, on the right.
There's also another chest up there that you haven't seen.
Old 07-06-2002, 03:42 PM   #3
Jendyll
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Woot! This board rocks. Thanks! I'm off...

J
Old 07-06-2002, 03:57 PM   #4
Jendyll
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Waaah!

Hey Packrat, could you be more specific? I have been all over the place looking for this button. I scoured every wall in that room and could not find it. Could you please help? Thanks

J
Old 07-06-2002, 04:06 PM   #5
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

There are 2 pools on that level. The easy way to find the right pool, is to jump down through the hole in the floor in scabbans room. Climb out of the pool and leave the room. When you find the shackles...look for the button.
Old 07-06-2002, 04:26 PM   #6
Jendyll
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I did look on the walls in that room, as it was the only place I recalled seeing shackles on the walls. Still no luck. I'm not running the patch, if that matters.

The room has shackles on all four walls. The north wall includes a half skeleton hanging from one wrist. Which wall is the button on?

Hey thanks for your help Packrat.

J
Old 07-06-2002, 04:34 PM   #7
Packrat
Drizzt Do'Urden

It's on that wall... to your right . It's a small brass brass button, All the way in the corner.
Old 07-06-2002, 04:48 PM   #8
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Jendyll!!!

Hope by now you have completely completed the Crypt! And no doubt about it, you'll always find the best help here on this board!! We've got the best posters!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2002, 09:25 PM   #9
Jendyll
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I agree, it is a pleasant experience to come here for help!

BTW, thanks to Packie, I got that blargged chest. Wow, I would have never found that button. 'Course, now I have spells to find tough stuff like that.

Thanks all

J
Old 07-09-2002, 12:45 AM   #10
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

And to add one last thing to this discussion, never forget that if you want to go up, you can also climb up. I've gotten to a number of places (including the balcony around the entrance to Shurugeon) by stacking crates and barrels on top of each other, and then jumping on to them. Make a big enough pile, and you can pretty much go anywhere.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote