Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2003, 04:48 PM   #1
Gab
Zhentarim Guard

Hey,fellows! I happen to be on Ironworks right now because I'm kinda bored. Anyways, what are your favourite things to do that don't involve computers?

Mine are reading books of almost any kind(fantasy,horror,science fiction,joke books, non-fiction,etc.). I have so many books that I can't even fit all of them on my shelves. I even sold dozens of my books at a garage sale a few yeas ago. To be honest I like reading books even more than I like computer games. But I have no plans to be a writer.

Watching T.V. is also a hobbie.

[ 11-23-2003, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Gab ]
Old 11-23-2003, 05:26 PM   #2
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

for me, reading, writing, watching movies, or tv. Going to Walmart is a hobby, right? making dream cathcers, and playing with my kids
Old 11-23-2003, 05:46 PM   #3
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Playing basketball is my all time favorite thing to do.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Old 11-23-2003, 06:16 PM   #4
LordKathen

UUUHHHHH...... I know there is something I use to do before I had a com......What was that........uuuuhhhhh.... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

J/K, I play guitar.
Old 11-23-2003, 06:25 PM   #5
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Hmmm are you assuming that computer activities are our favourite? Cos that's wrong! Computer activities are my least favourite hobby which I only do when I really don't have the opportunity or energy to do something else. My fav. activity is badminton followed by shorinji kempo and then probably clubbing with friends. Then a load of other things, then computer games.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 11-23-2003, 07:06 PM   #6
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Biking, Lifting weights, Reading, Thinking, checking out that cute girl that turned her head as I walked by , etc., etc., etc.

P.S. I got a really nice pic of that girl that actually liked me. You know, the one I mentioned oh around August. But I don't know how she'd feel about having her face stuck on the web.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-23-2003, 07:56 PM   #7
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Snowboarding....uh....oooh, going to the movies and playing my sax. That just abuot does it....and of course, watchin tv
Old 11-23-2003, 08:13 PM   #8
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Biking, Lifting weights, Reading, Thinking, checking out that cute girl that turned her head as I walked by , etc., etc., etc.

P.S. I got a really nice pic of that girl that actually liked me. You know, the one I mentioned oh around August. But I don't know how she'd feel about having her face stuck on the web.
So she liked you? Have you done anything about it yet or don't you like her or are you waiting for Christmas? If she's fit I'm sure she wouldn't mind her face stuck on the web, and nor would any of the guys on here
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 11-23-2003, 08:26 PM   #9
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
I'm not talking about that girl I wasn't sure about. I'm talking about a girl who was blatantly, obviously, undeniably attracted to me. She unfortunately decided against pursuing a serious relationship with me under the fear that it may get a little too "hot and heavy". I personally think I have more will power than that, but I've found it's better not to push such issues.

P.S. if we're gonna keep following this conversation, lets take it to the Cafe lest they accuse us of hijacking the threads original topic.

[ 11-23-2003, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: Firestormalpha ]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 11-24-2003, 09:19 AM   #10
mistral4543

Reading used to my favourite pastime... until I got BG2 [img]tongue.gif[/img] That triggered off a craze for specific computer games (SOA, TOB, The Longest Journey, Syberia, Legendary Swordsman 2, Warcraft 3, IWD2, NWN) before I decided to pace myself and not wear my eyes out so intensively.

These days, I am reading a bit more, but also watching/rewatching VCDs and DVDs. I also daydream a fair bit, especially about my PnP characters I really ought to do more writing too... one of my favourite pastimes in the past [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]