Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2015, 03:10 AM   #1
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Default Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Started playing Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood on the 360. First run through I got pissed off at the game by the third memory sequence, so I took a break and restarted the game.

Got through to the second memory sequence and went to the art mechants, only the merchant in the Centro district sold its respective "Treasures 1" map. Antico and Campagna districts maps were listed as out of stock. I'm 99% sure I had those maps by the second sequence of the game.

Does anyone know if this is a bug in the game, or something specific to the 360 console?

The only guide I could find that mentions any info on the maps says that the 1st treasure maps of each district are supposed to be available from the start. All others have some requirement. Being that there are no other sources that I can find regarding that info, it remains unsubstantiated.

Is there something I have to do to make those maps show up, or is something wrong with my game?

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 09:31 AM   #2
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Default Re: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Ok, friend of mine had an old copy of the Official strategy guide. Turns out the maps I thought I was missing out on actually aren't available until Memory Sequence 4. Since I'm only messing around in Sequence 3 right now, I just need to push forward a little more.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote