Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Default Another Crook Admits, steps aside

Wow! This is what, number 4?

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...5125QR20090203

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:33 AM   #2
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Default Re: Another Crook Admits, steps aside

Number 2 isn't it? Three if you count Bush who recently stepped aside, but he most certainly takes up 2 spots if not more - not to mention the rest of his rogue admin. My goodness.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:21 AM   #3
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWarrior View Post
Number 2 isn't it? Three if you count Bush who recently stepped aside, but he most certainly takes up 2 spots if not more - not to mention the rest of his rogue admin. My goodness.
Really? And what charges have been brought?

I guess you were too scared to read the article, because the real number is greater than two. It's a shame really, all these (D) law makers are the one's breaking the law!

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:59 PM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Only the blood of innocent people. If all these D's are breaking the law they learned from the best.

Yes, I am a cowering ball of fear as far as it relates to a link you posted.(?)

But seriously, I quit reading any link citations in your posts because I found them to have the same blatant spin every time. Even that whitehouse.gov article I recall expecting to find some raw data, until I discovered it was the Republican Party section of the site and was written by some dude who wanted to run away with Bush and despised Clinton (same old tune). Why are you even presenting these links here? If that's the case there's thousands of sites that say the opposite of what you say, and there's alot more of them. I can just post them all day.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:58 PM   #5
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWarrior View Post
Only the blood of innocent people. If all these D's are breaking the law they learned from the best.

Yes, I am a cowering ball of fear as far as it relates to a link you posted.(?)

But seriously, I quit reading any link citations in your posts because I found them to have the same blatant spin every time. Even that whitehouse.gov article I recall expecting to find some raw data, until I discovered it was the Republican Party section of the site and was written by some dude who wanted to run away with Bush and despised Clinton (same old tune). Why are you even presenting these links here? If that's the case there's thousands of sites that say the opposite of what you say, and there's alot more of them. I can just post them all day.
There is always two sides to a story, ABC, CBS, CNN spin left, Fox spins right, Reuters lays it out, that is why I use Reuters!

Problem is, there has yet to be a politician worth their salt as a politician!

As the tale goes, silence is acceptance, therefore, I'm using my rights, while I still have them!

John F. Kennedy

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen