Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2003, 07:22 PM   #11
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Thanks again Wellard LOL. Took me ages to paint all of it LOL, I really wanted to put red, white and blue in every part I could Of course the 4th of July is also very much about FLASH!

Woohoo!
Old 07-03-2003, 08:06 PM   #12
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thank you for the Happy Birthday to America, Wellard. Very nice of you.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 07-03-2003, 08:23 PM   #13
Ladyzekke

QUESTION: What is it like in your state/country re fireworks? What is legal and not legal? Seems like they have pretty much banned everything but small cones and sparklers in my area. Understandably of course, because of the idiots who misuse them, give them to their kids, etc. Tis a shame because it ruins it for the rest of us who are responsible and know how to use fireworks safely.

Old 07-03-2003, 08:34 PM   #14
wellard
Dracolisk

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ladyzekke:
QUESTION: What is it like in your state/country re fireworks? What is legal and not legal? Seems like they have pretty much banned everything but small cones and sparklers in my area. Understandably of course, because of the idiots who misuse them, give them to their kids, etc. Tis a shame because it ruins it for the rest of us who are responsible and know how to use fireworks safely.

Fireworks are banned in my state, but maybe not fedrally. either way the ban does not work all that well, judging by the fireworks at new years eve [img]tongue.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 07-03-2003, 08:38 PM   #15
Zero Alpha

Forgive me if i dont celebrate the day you officialy claimed victory over us.

not that im a sore looser you understand
(or really have any idea about what is going on [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] . not v good at history unless it relates to computers )

[ 07-03-2003, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Zero Alpha ]
Old 07-03-2003, 09:06 PM   #16
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Zero Alpha:

(or really have any idea about what is going on [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] . not v good at history unless it relates to computers )
Eh?

Old 07-04-2003, 12:44 AM   #17
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Happy Fourth of July, all of you Americans! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2003, 01:22 AM   #18
wellard
Dracolisk

Light Bulb

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
quote:
Originally posted by Zero Alpha:

Eh?

[/QUOTE]I think he means he is still sore that King George did not take "the Americans are revolting sir" information as a warning rather than an observation untill to late. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 07-04-2003, 05:21 AM   #19
Moiraine
Anubis

Have a great Independance Day, U.S. guys. [img]graemlins/shine.gif[/img]

Possibly my distant ancestors have cheered yours on that distant day. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-04-2003, 06:16 AM   #20
DameonRules
Manshoon

Thanks to everyone who wished us americans a happy 4th