Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2003, 07:00 AM   #21
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I was scratching my behind when I suddenly realized I forgot to tell you guys that I'd be away for 35 seconds (it was itching pretty badly ). I hope Ziroc doesn't ban me for such an inconsiderate action... I'm so very ashamed about my lack of consideration for others. [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

Did anyone need me for anything while I was gone? Anyone?

BTW - While I was scratching my behind, I noticed I have a wart on my toe (don't ask).

[ 06-03-2003, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]
Old 06-03-2003, 07:38 AM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *gasp, wheeze, snort, giggle, wipes eyes* OH MY! Love the thread...yes indeed! I think I'll go eat breakfast and head to work...Uh..I'm sorry everyone, really, but I'll be away for a...*gasp* HOURS at least!

*snicker* Well, my online connection and operating systems are in at home,but nothing else, so I'm afraid you may be doing without me in the evening too! OMG! I know, I know...calm down....it's ok...you can do it! I know you can! Postive thinking now...breathe deeply and tell yourself over and over "I am a good and independent human being!" Go on now...breathe deeply, try and forget I'm away for such unbearable amounts of time and practice affirming your ability to pee without telling anyone else...go on, you can do it! And if you do...you'll see how easy it will be to hold down the fort while I'm away!

PS: Ok ok...I know you will pine away and scratch various body parts and whine and wail and wear black...but sigh....I will hurry! And next time it'll only be laundry or something that takes me away...and when it does...I swear I'll make a thread to warn you .... so you can fortify and strengthen yourselves.... hang in there, be cool, be strong and I'll be back as soon as I can....

(still laughing at this thread [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] You folks are mighty amusing! teehee)

[ 06-03-2003, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 06-03-2003, 07:59 AM   #23
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:

I just have to go for a piss, I thought I'd let you all know.

Oh hold on, should I have started a new thread?
Oh my dear, sweet, subtle Epona - I think you just broke one of my ribs. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2003, 08:26 AM   #24
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Are you back yet LadyZ - I missed you sooooooooo much - I did I did I did [img]smile.gif[/img] .

I took the oppotunity while you were away to inspect my nasal hairs in the mirror. The good news is that they don't need trimming yet - ISN"T THAT FANTASTIC
Old 06-03-2003, 08:33 AM   #25
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
I was scratching my behind when I suddenly realized I forgot to tell you guys that I'd be away for 35 seconds (it was itching pretty badly ). I hope Ziroc doesn't ban me for such an inconsiderate action... I'm so very ashamed about my lack of consideration for others. [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img]

Did anyone need me for anything while I was gone? Anyone?

BTW - While I was scratching my behind, I noticed I have a wart on my toe (don't ask).
I hope you washed your hands before typing this message.
Old 06-03-2003, 10:00 AM   #26
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

[quote]Originally posted by johnny:
Quote:
I hope you washed your hands before typing this message.
I had planned to, but to be honest, when I realized I'd left without explaining to everyone online about my impending "irritational based absence", I knew I had to throw personal hygiene to the wind in order to get back here ASAP. It's ok though because I have one of those plastic covers on my keyboards for now... and a can of Lysol disinfectant for later. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

BTW - Does Lysol do anything to Warts? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

[ 06-03-2003, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]
Old 06-03-2003, 11:30 AM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry, Ronn, you'll have to give us more detailed info for a complete diagnosis!

And shame on you, leaving without telling us where to find you! At least we could find Epona in her loo if we'd had to! Sheesh!
Old 06-03-2003, 11:48 AM   #28
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

Thanks for trying to help with the wart problem Cloudy. It's about the size of a pencil eraser, its hard and crusty, it has no odor, but it's still incredibly gross, and it tastes like chicken. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-03-2003, 12:03 PM   #29
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
and it tastes like chicken
I did NOT want to hear that...ughh

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Old 06-03-2003, 01:15 PM   #30
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Ronn, you must make a seperate thread! People need to be notified about your wart without confusing it for LadyZekke going for a soda!

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.