Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2003, 06:36 PM   #11
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
1:00PM showing for me [img]smile.gif[/img] WOW great flick...Juggie will have to be in the next movie...and I think I see a about to rise [img]smile.gif[/img]

I give it 8 of 10 and I grade kind of hard.
Don't be spoiling Magik.... might want to edit mate.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 05-02-2003, 09:33 PM   #12
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Just saw it tonight. I agree - very good but could have been that little bit better - not sure how but it didn't have that "spark" that leaves you in awe. Nice effects though [img]smile.gif[/img] I also give it 8/10.

Nice touch to include Lady DeathStrike (this is no spoiler it's in the trailer) but in the cartoons, she was Wolverine's ex girlfriend LOL!
And yeah they need to have more of Colossus in it next time!!
Also would like to see Jubilee, Gambit, Beast, Morph etc.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 05-03-2003, 02:44 AM   #13
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

Yeah it was a great film, I saw the 9pm show today. Packed as hell in the cinema, but worth the queue. It's the last time I go with a completely ignorant girl though - and I quote: "gee, he looks like captain Picard from Star Trek!" [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]

[ 05-03-2003, 02:50 AM: Message edited by: Arledrian ]
Old 05-03-2003, 03:46 AM   #14
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Arledrian:
Yeah it was a great film, I saw the 9pm show today. Packed as hell in the cinema, but worth the queue. It's the last time I go with a completely ignorant girl though - and I quote: "gee, he looks like captain Picard from Star Trek!" [img]graemlins/crazyeyes.gif[/img]
Well, he does.
Old 05-03-2003, 03:49 AM   #15
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

i just saw it yesterday.. it was GREAT!!!.. man colosus looked so cool.. i cant wait to see it again. ..

Quote:
Yeah it was a great film, I saw the 9pm show today. Packed as hell in the cinema, but worth the queue. It's the last time I go with a completely ignorant girl though - and I quote: "gee, he looks like captain Picard from Star Trek!"
i know your pain. my companion was asking me who was that too.

Catch me if you can..
Old 05-03-2003, 07:03 AM   #16
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Hehehe... Siren did make some noise did she?
Old 05-03-2003, 07:34 AM   #17
StigTC

Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
I'm going to see that movie just for Colossus and NightCrawler. How long are they in it for? They are my two favourite characters. Ace. I heard Colossus only makes a brief appearance... In the paper it also said that the Beast makes an appearance...
Yes, Colossus only has a small part, Nightcrawler has a pretty big part though and he really shows of his awesome powers.

And on a complete side note: Beast made an appearance????? Where, I didn't spot him, he's in the credits though on imdb.com, as well as Gambit, just where does those two appear???
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
Old 05-03-2003, 10:32 AM   #18
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
posted by stig
-----------------
Yes, Colossus only has a small part, Nightcrawler has a pretty big part though and he really shows of his awesome powers.

And on a complete side note: Beast made an appearance????? Where, I didn't spot him, he's in the credits though on imdb.com, as well as Gambit, just where does those two appear???
yeah loved knightcrawler.. one of my favorite before the movie came out.. beast and gambit?? well.. dont know about that..

Catch me if you can..
Old 05-03-2003, 12:06 PM   #19
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

ok in 50 minutes im going to the Cinema to see it hope its good=)
Old 05-03-2003, 12:10 PM   #20
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by StigTC:

Yeah Beast made a VERY small appearance. He was still in his human form as Dr. Hank McCoy - he is on the TV at one point in the background - only for a few seconds.
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray