Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2002, 09:30 AM   #21
Jorath Calar
Harper

Congrats, thats great news.
Old 01-06-2002, 05:24 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
i am soo happy! the tension is all over! i got in to the college i wanted to be in!!! hehehe

it was this morn when i knew... i woke up with 3 messages on my celfone, and i saw one from my baseball teamate, so i thought, "another lame game..." but it said, "You Passed." that's it. I didn't wanna get out of my bed but it got me like awake with a snap! then i had it confirmed with my friends and all that...

unfortunately, some of my close friends didn't make it... but maybe an appeal wwill change their minds.... i hope so..

Ryan very happy!

WOW! I'm very proud of you, Ryan! And happy for you, too! Best of luck when you start college!

Cloudy
Old 01-06-2002, 05:35 PM   #23
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
That's fantastic Bahamut! I remember waiting for my results, all day my expectations got lower and lower, until I'd finally convinced myself I'd barely passed! I hope everything goes well for you when you start [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-06-2002, 05:41 PM   #24
Phantom of might and magic
Dungeon Master

Excellent im proud of you son!!!!
ahem... sorry

Congrats from Phan!
Old 01-06-2002, 05:52 PM   #25
Lord Shield

go, Bahamut, go

Old 01-07-2002, 05:15 AM   #26
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

quote:

i took AB Psy... not coz there a lot of chicks ok?! I really like this course and want to try it out as a prerequisite to law... hopefully if ever i get the motivation. and yeah you are DLSU, and the ironic thing was, I passed ADMU and didn't pass DLSU

now that is funny. you passing ateneo and not DLSU?? and is too damn wierd. if you need help in ateneo, just tell me and i can hook up with some of my friends. AB PSY, yung ate ko kinuha rin nya yung course na yun. maybe you need tips [img]smile.gif[/img] . and you are going to take up law, sigh, another competitor, so many people i know are also taking up law. it is funny since im also taking up law in the future hopefully if time allows it. im taking EEM-BMG in DLSU translated "Economics and Business Management with Secondary Education" since im in the college of education. im also planning to take up law soon but im not sure since my course is already a 5 year course even though its a trisem.

btw. from what i heard from my friends, in the first two weeks in college in ateneo, you are going to have a super hard long test in every subject to test you level in English, Filipino, Math and etc. better make sure you get a good score or else you will be taking up basics classes before taking up regular ones and those basics classes are not credited so you have to take summer just to catch up. another thing is that you must have a GPA of 1.9 (highest 4.0) in the 1st year to go to the second year or else youll get kicked out. these are just some of the few things ateneo has.

ps: is your txt no still the same? 09189094155?

Catch me if you can..
Old 01-07-2002, 11:07 AM   #27
Vampire

I need to learn to drive too
Old 01-09-2002, 08:44 AM   #28
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

just bumpin for bahamut [img]smile.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 01-11-2002, 10:06 AM   #29
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Harkoliar, i did not take the DLSU test seriously so that's why i failed... hehehe

anyways, yes i have heard of that, and well, the only thing i can really f*ck up is math, so bad me if that happens... but then it is not that hard, considering they are to throw you basics... if i do not pass that... god then i really deserve to be kicked in the ass...

i plan to take up law yes, since grade school, and LoA, sure! I will take up your lawyer... i like being on the defensive and all that.. proving otherwise is much more satisfying than the opposite and well, my fees with you will be... discounted as long as you share your loot or whatever!

back to Hark, thanks for the offer thing BTW, i haven't been online lately, and that's why i couldn't reply fast. i will text ya if anything is wrong... [img]smile.gif[/img] and well, my cel is still the same so don't worry about it, i still have your number... the globe one.

the only really scary thing is... i am pressuring myself too much this 3rd term, and the class seems broken as of the moment... i mean 22 passed, 14 rejected and two are wait-listed. that can be a bummer.. and the thing here is: once we start college, after a week or two, the friendship we have built for four long years will be gone... even with your BESTEST FRIEND. i think it's a fact, and nothing can ever change that which sucks.
Old 01-16-2002, 02:53 AM   #30
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

hehe... well things will be different but you cant always stay with your old friends forever. actually now that you guys/gals are going to be seperated from each other, you will truly find out who is your friend or not. i had like nearly 3 class reunions in less than a year with my classmates. thats how strong the bond is in my class. i also have a best friend who i try to keep contact once in a while. you will really find out who is your friend and who isnt. it took me a couple of months to adjust in college but meeting new friends can be cool and joining new clubs can be fun. no worries, and enjoy college.

Catch me if you can..