Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2001, 05:00 PM   #21
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ! Look at profiles and FIX them up if your im addys aren't in them.. there is NO need for a thread with aim/msn/icq addresses because the PROFILES can have them listed. NO need to keep bumping an incomplete THREAD when ZIROC made the upgrade allowing us to put all that in our PROFILES!!!

Ok.. read my typing... PROFILES... the addresses can be found in PROFILES! If the person hasn't fixed up their profile PM them.. yah.. what a concept! LOL [img]graemlins/treadmill.gif[/img]

Rikard...hehe [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img] Silly thing! What good's a bit o' power if I can't whap YOU around a bit? hehe... How are you, Rikard? Long time no see Bunny-boy! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img]

Avatar.. HAHA! Ask LoA if he WANTS to replace me, eh? [img]graemlins/tank.gif[/img]

Now, GO PLAY SOMEPLACE ELSE! sheesh... [img]graemlins/outtahere.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

PowerCloud.. HAHAHAHHA...
Old 12-15-2001, 07:44 PM   #22
LennonCook
Jack Burton

a-a-Ah y-y-yes... g-good idea c-c-cloudy...ahh... s-Somehow i-i dont th-think that i-i should d-d-disagr-gree w-with u.. Umm.. y-yes.. m-mines ah.. i-in my ahh...Profile, so for future reference ahh... m-maybe we should look in others ahh... profiles, b-because if w-we want to c-chat to ahhh... others, we w-will ahh.. put the ahh.... info in o-our ah prfiles ahh... Right, Cloudy??
Old 12-15-2001, 11:20 PM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by SookmaCook:
a-a-Ah y-y-yes... g-good idea c-c-cloudy...ahh... s-Somehow i-i dont th-think that i-i should d-d-disagr-gree w-with u.. Umm.. y-yes.. m-mines ah.. i-in my ahh...Profile, so for future reference ahh... m-maybe we should look in others ahh... profiles, b-because if w-we want to c-chat to ahhh... others, we w-will ahh.. put the ahh.... info in o-our ah prfiles ahh... Right, Cloudy??

Good! hehe
Old 12-16-2001, 08:12 AM   #24
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

yeah good idea... i mean it would be pointless to fight with her anyway as Rikard said... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

but she was good enough to keep the thread open and not relocate it... ahh what happened in work? you seem pissed... not usual you today... or yesterday...
Old 01-03-2002, 04:02 PM   #25
Lavindathar
Harper

Brad_Kirk69@hotmail.com
Old 01-03-2002, 05:09 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

PLEASE don't post your msn or other instant msg program addresses here, there is a place for such things in the PROFILE area. CHANGE your profile and add them there. There is a space for most popular programs. If one is missing simply put it in your comment section. [img]smile.gif[/img]

If you need to see someone's addy just click on their profile (at top of a post).

To change your Profile, click on "my profile" at the top of your page and go from there!

Thanks!

Cloudy [img]graemlins/stormy.gif[/img]

Old 01-04-2002, 05:50 AM   #27
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Does that mean we have too check every persons profile to check if their on MSN? This is much easier if you ask me.
Old 01-09-2002, 07:58 AM   #28
Axil
Dungeon Master

Sorry if I'm being ignorant, but what is MSN, and AIM?
Old 01-09-2002, 08:38 AM   #29
Vampire

quote:
Originally posted by Axil:
Sorry if I'm being ignorant, but what is MSN, and AIM?

that's alright! AIM is AOL Instant messenger
MSN messenger is another service that allows friends to chat!
Old 01-09-2002, 09:17 AM   #30
Axil
Dungeon Master

quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:

that's alright! AIM is AOL Instant messenger
MSN messenger is another service that allows friends to chat!

Oh!
And where could you get these?