Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-14-2002, 07:08 AM   #21
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Merlin Al'Thor:
Okay if i can. just as long as u aint' an evil,evil mage. i can't make u anything or whatever i guess, i'll just guard your back and blast the crud out of any weaklings.
Well im not EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
And Id like to have somebody watching my back
Old 09-14-2002, 09:21 AM   #22
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

So, Secretmaster let me get this straight.......

When you join, you can specialize in 2 categories. I picked Negative and Positive. You can pick one profession, but to become it you must train for 5 days. Can you learn another school of magic? Like can I learn Conjuration too? In 5 days?

Oooh! I have an idea for the guild!!!! How about for every school of magic you learn, you attain that title?! Like, if you learned Evokation you would be an Evoker. But if you learned another school of magic like Nercomancy, you don't get two names. Ex: Willard the Evoker-Necromancer. You get the one that you have the highest degree in. If both have the same degree, you get to choose which one to be put into your title. Here is the list of the titles:

Alchemy: Creator
Clerical Lore: Knowledge-seeker
Clerical Aid: Divine Curer
Clerical Spirituallity: Spiritweaver
Negative and Positive Energy: Planar Destroyer
Abjuration: Protector
Conjuration: Dimension Twister
Alteration: Realityshifter
Illusion: Dazzler
Invokation: Obliviator
Necromancy: Deathshaper
Enchantments/Charming: Willstealer

[ 09-19-2002, 09:05 PM: Message edited by: Willard ]
Old 09-14-2002, 11:45 AM   #23
SecretMaster
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Merlin Al'Thor:
when does this start again, meaning no disrespect master its just that i'm eager to begin A.S.A.P. once again meaning no disrespect. (oh yeah i read somewhere to become this class of wizard u had to study fifteen years! i hope this isn;t in real time!!)
We have started. Its just the beginning, explaining rules and such. And no, to become a Lore Master, you don't have to study for 15 years in Real life. Just ask yourself how old is your mage. Is he 20, 33, 56? And when did he start his Magical Career. Did he start becoming a mage at the age of 14, and now he is 26. Lets see, he's been a mage for 11 years now, and now you just have 4 more years to go.
But it isn't really waiting for 4 more years in Real Life. Each month at the Wizard Clan, is equivalent to 1 year of studying because of all the varieties of books and scrolls we have to offer. So really, you have to wait 4 months. In the meantime, you can just get all the degrees you need to become one, then wait a bit longer, and you already can apply. Hope this isn't confusing. PM me if you got more questions.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2002, 11:43 PM   #24
Merlin Al'Thor
Drow Warrior

Altright my mage be 14, like me, yeah! oh yeah i forgot to ask u what exactly does a Apprentice do, other than manual labour?? sorry i have so many questions!!
Old 09-15-2002, 09:58 AM   #25
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Willard:

Oooh! I have an idea for the guild!!!! How about for every school of magic you learn, you attain that title?! Like, if you learned Evokation you would be an Evoker. But if you learned another school of magic like Nercomancy, you don't get two names. Ex: Willard the Evoker-Necromancer. You get the one that you have the highest degree in. If both have the same degree, you get to choose which one to be put into your title. Here is the list of the titles:

Alchemy: Creator
Clerical Lore: Knowledge-seeker
Clerical Aid: Divine Curer
Clerical Spirituallity: Spiritweaver
Negative and Positive Energy: Planar Destroyer
Abjuration: Protector
Conjuration: Dimension Twister
Alteration: Realityshifter
Illusion: Dazzler
Invokation: Obliviator
Necromancy: Deathshaper
Enchantments/Charming: Willstealer
Hey Secretmaster, who is the leader of this guild? Also, what do you think of my idea?

[ 09-19-2002, 09:06 PM: Message edited by: Willard ]
Old 09-16-2002, 09:16 PM   #26
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Hello? Helooo.....? Anybody here? *takes another look* Oh well, I'm going off to Cloudy's........
Old 09-17-2002, 04:33 AM   #27
Merlin Al'Thor
Drow Warrior

Hang on Willard Secret Master is probaly busy. Senoirs get heaps of work, and young adults even more. I don;t even know how older people manage to cram in game playing time.
Old 09-18-2002, 05:04 PM   #28
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Secretmaster is a senior? Weeeiiirrrdd...... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyway, what do you think of my idea Merlin?
Old 09-19-2002, 03:33 AM   #29
Merlin Al'Thor
Drow Warrior

Its cool, but thats up to Secret Master. but i want to know all of them, not just one or two,
Old 09-19-2002, 09:04 PM   #30
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

All of what? When? huh?

Yeah, Secretmaster is probably busy. Oh well, he'll stop by sooner or later....