Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2002, 12:24 AM   #1
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Welcome to Chapter 4 of Captive! As always, this RP game is open to all people at anytime. I, Lady Blue, am DM pro tempor, while our DM Binky takes his leave...I have no idea what hes up to. Any questions or complaints are to be directed to my PM box until Binky returnes. Our story is as follows:

Alliene(LB), Calaethis(Calthy), Dameon(dameonrules), Aeris(SG), Shadow(SH), Karlaan(eater), Natha(Binky), and Skye(skye) are in a clearing near the city above Allinav, preparing for their battle against Lloth's favored drow, who are in need of capturing Natha. Kharlaan is straped to a tree by Alliene's magic, Calaethis and Aeris have just finished sparring. It is approximatley 1:52 in the afternoon.

Kaltia(kaltia) is currently in the company of a silver dragon named...well i can't remember except it starts with a 'D' lol. They are supposedly plotting against Alliene. She hasnt been posting lately. Calaethis I expect you to contact her

Now that we have everything in order, let us begin our new chapter!

[ 11-30-2002, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 11-30-2002, 12:31 AM   #2
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Alliene rubbed her temples and muttered curses under her breath. She would like to teach her cousin a lesson or 2 about keeping his trap shut and to respect one she has formally let in the party. She shot an harassed look at Dameon,

"Let us fight now, my kin have exhausted what was left of my patience," she whipped out her swords and readied herself, a drowish growl sounded in her throat and her eyes narrowed dangerously.
Old 11-30-2002, 01:02 AM   #3
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

OOC: Gee I am seriously offended by the fact that you decided to leave me out [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Why does everyone forget me ?
Old 11-30-2002, 01:15 AM   #4
DameonRules
Manshoon

Dameon settles himself in the a stance that is best for attacking. Dameon tries a strike with callandor, his right hand, a quick flick with his wrist. cathcing alliene off guard not expecting such quickness from the big man. Her training come in to play and blocks his swing. Alliene resonds with a thrust with her sword towards dameon midsection. dameon side steps the thrust bringing tualamosk, left hand, to bear on her head. Dameon stays away from her becuase last time she didn't just use her blades last time.
Old 11-30-2002, 07:02 AM   #5
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*** OOC "Calaethis I expect you to contact her" expect LB ? I'm not sure I like that tone. *is in a peevish mood*. You might get better results if you asked, not demanded. Now thats cleared up, I suggest we get on with the story ***

Calaethis caught his cousin's mood and wisely shut up. Instead he watched Dameon and Alliene spar, wondering which would get knocked down first. Then he walked over and sat down near a tree, wondering where Natha was in all of this.*

He wondered where his wolf was and what he was doing, and absentlmindedly comunitcated with him.

* ~OOC, in Binky#s absense, I suggest you take control of his character LB. ~
Old 11-30-2002, 12:06 PM   #6
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Aeris opened his eyes to see Alliene and Dameon fighting.It was an awesome spectacle indeed. Hey Cal,who do you think will win?My guess is Alliene,her being so good at fighting and all. Aeris pulled a little ball out of his pack and started tossing it around him and catching and doing all sorts of tricks with it.

OOC: Hey LB we need ya to make more posts!!

[ 11-30-2002, 12:09 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
Old 11-30-2002, 03:03 PM   #7
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

ooc: oy damn, im so sorry shadow, i knew i had forgotten something. I will amend my post as soon as I am done here. And Calthy, I do take care of Natha's character, but I won't post for him, so shut your yap [img]tongue.gif[/img] . I post as often as i can guys. At least I do post.

Alliene blinked at the gigantic blade coming towards her face. She calmly held her position until the last second before it would have cloven her head in two. She nimbly stepped back from the blade as it continued its arc into the ground. Stepping on the blade, she reversed Nizzre in her hand and shoved the tassel hard into Dameon's stomach. As he gasped in surprise, she dove between his legs and swept her feet across his ankles, causing him to crash to the ground. She rose smoothly to her feet as he stood up rubbing his stomach,

"Come now! Obviously the definitions of a blade master are a lesser extreme then here," she grinned wickedly.

Growling, he jumped up and brought both swords down on her. Vilzraquath and Nizzre immediatley came up to block, but the sheer force and strength of Dameon was too much for her to bear. Her swords began to tremble in her effort to keep his back, and a trickle of sweat rolled down her face,

"Oloth belbau ussa z'ress qua'laen nindol nesst!" she screamed, and whipped Nizzre from its bind between his swords and jammed it hard into his foot, feeling the electricity vibrate from the enchanted sword into his body.
Old 11-30-2002, 04:12 PM   #8
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

***OOC charming LB. Especailly the bit about darkness giving your chacter strengh, and here I was think Alliene was one of the good guys - er gals. [img]tongue.gif[/img] ***

Calaethis shook his head "I'm not betting. Besides, if I said Dameon, Alliene would thrash me" he made a wry face. "Frankly I don't care." Calaethis turned his back on the group and walked a short way away, still within ear shot and sight range, but far enough away for him to practise in peace. Once there, he started dancing with the blade Dameon had lent him.
Old 11-30-2002, 06:52 PM   #9
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Shrugging off the electricity that was surging through his body, dameon knees Alliene in the face. Snapping her head back and removing the sword from his foot. dameon swings callandor at her stomach scrathing her mail. As alliene gasps at the strike dameon then kicks her in the chest making her sprawl on the ground. "maybe this blademaster didn't want to use his full strength to hurt his friends. There is a difference between fighting a sparing alliene and you need to learn what that difference is if we are to spar again. I could have hurt you but i didn't. You on the other hand don't seem to care if you hurt me. You don't try to hurt the person you are sparing with. You do it to warm up your muscles. If you want to continue know that if you try anything llike that again i will make sure you understand why they call me a blademaster."

[ 11-30-2002, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 11-30-2002, 06:59 PM   #10
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Shadow starts clapping for daemon, "Well done that should put her in her plac..."
He stops when he sees the look Alliene is giving him, "Err, go Alliene, you can do it."
He then sits down quietly.
Closed Thread