Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2001, 02:36 AM   #1
judee
Dungeon Master

I've noticed the amulets all say "artifacts" under the skill. Does this mean you have to have high Artifacts skill to use them? Or can anyone use them.

Of course, after awhile, most of them have some artifact skill, but do I need to put it on the highest Artifact character to keep it from backfiring? The problem is, most of those already have plenty of magic abilities or items, I's like to equip some of my melee folk with amulets.

But I'd hate to waste the few spells they contain on someone who might not cast it right.

judee
judee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 02:52 AM   #2
April Ryan
Dungeon Master

yes.. u need to have a decent level of artifact skill in order to use the magic that comes with it.
April Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2001, 02:55 AM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

well, if you right click the amulet, it will tell you what level your Artifact skill has to be to USE the amulet. you won't be able to use it if you're under the required skill level.

my valk just hit Artifact Level 35, so now she can use the Amulet of Life. it was red to her before because it requires a Lvl 35.

it also says on the amulet, like "when used, it will try to restore life to a dead character". so, i'm thinking that means, like all spells, there's a small chance it will backfire or fizzle. but i don't know if that is tied to your Artifact skill level or not.

sorry
Old 12-14-2001, 08:41 AM   #4
hjx
Elite Waterdeep Guard

so can it be recharged.. those amulets ???
Old 12-14-2001, 09:41 AM   #5
Virgil
Dungeon Master

Selling an amulet to a store and buying it back usually recharges it.
Virgil is offline   Reply With Quote