Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2004, 01:14 AM   #11
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Very well could be, but I'm just glad to see the return of Cloud and the gang.. the ending of the game left a lot to be wanted, for me...
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 03:06 PM   #12
Irongrinder

Is it going to be in the theaters? I've seen the trailer before and it does look good, but I'm just wondering when the final product will be ready to watch
Irongrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 03:17 PM   #13
Irongrinder

http://media.playstationpro2.com/download/ff7-2_t2.html

the biggest version for free (and legal) [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2004, 03:45 PM   #14
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

All the arguing of whether it will be good or not, does anyone actually know what it's about? It's main website is completely in japanese and Google can't translate it.
Gangrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 03:54 PM   #15
Irongrinder

Plot Outline: Taking place two years after the events of the multi-million dollar hit videogame "Final Fantasy VII". Cloud Strife, ex-SOLDIER, and mercenary, struggles with his past, and decides to live a solitary life, in a peaceful town with orphans. Then one ordinary day, Cloud recieves a phone call for a job asking protection from a mysterious man named Kadaj. Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo, all brothers, begin searching for their "Mother", and soon decide to invade the orphanage where Cloud resides. Tifa Lockheart, appears in the film; still working at 7th heaven she keeps an eye on Marlene (Barret's daughter) and other orphans as well. Vincent Valentine, one of the hidden characters in Final Fantasy VII, apppears to be living in solitude as well, with some information regarding the scheme formed by Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo. Barret Wallace, another character among the many in Final Fantasy VII. Barret seems to be wandering the world in search of a better energy source than Mako (energy that was used by the Shinra Corporation, infused in humans to make them better). Reno, Rude, Denzel, Zack, Aeris and Sephiroth as well!

source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0385700/
Old 12-10-2004, 06:18 AM   #16
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

OH MAN, I have been eagerly awaiting this movie for god knows hoe long, I cannot wait.
FFVII was and is my favourite game ever and the movie looks SOOOOO good.
Every time I see anything about this movie I get excited (No, not in that way, get your mind out of the gutter [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Anyway, the official link is here
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 11:08 AM   #17
Blunderbuss
Zhentarim Guard

I have to admit: I'd never heard of it. But now I have, and I've watched the trailer, I'm really looking forward to it. Especially as Final Fantasy VII was, and remains, one of my favourite games ever.
Blunderbuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 08:46 PM   #18
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Geezz From What I hear Over 'ere, it only coming out for the PSP, you know the hand held thing, And will be dubbed in english as well, the buggers.

£300 o or so cash ofr the PSP, plus moive price say £40 hmmm... Nar it still worth it!
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 10:13 PM   #19
Spirits forever

Quote:
Originally posted by Sythe:
The trailer is not that awesome in my opinion. And I heard that movie is going to be around eighty minutes long...and they have been making Advent children how long? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Don't get me wrong I am looking forward to the movie, but I just have a feeling its going to be flop.
*ahem*fable*ahem*
anyways looking forward to this movie, and i hope i'll beat the game by then XD

well barret looks soo cool, and vincent better!!!
Old 12-11-2004, 12:28 AM   #20
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Geezz From What I hear Over 'ere, it only coming out for the PSP, you know the hand held thing, And will be dubbed in english as well, the buggers.

£300 o or so cash ofr the PSP, plus moive price say £40 hmmm... Nar it still worth it!
I'll answer this now. This movie is NOT coming out in theatres. It IS for the PSP as well as DVD. Meaning you dont have to buy a PSP to watch it!
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote