Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2002, 10:36 AM   #31
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Krustin:
Ask any muslim what the term "world peace" means.

World Islamic Dominance.
Okay, I just asked the girl I work with. She said it means what it says! "Peace around the world." Should I ask another? I'd rather not because the first girl now thinks I'm strange!

[ 12-16-2002, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Donut ]
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 12-16-2002, 10:30 PM   #32
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:

World Islamic Dominance.
Okay, I just asked the girl I work with. She said it means what it says! "Peace around the world." Should I ask another? I'd rather not because the first girl now thinks I'm strange![/QUOTE]

That may be because she's been americanized. Either that or she isn't really clued in to what you're asking. I'm quite serious in saying that, it's a direct quote from a number of muslims (notably some from south africa, a hotbed of islamic activity)
Old 12-17-2002, 01:21 AM   #33
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Quote:

That may be because she's been americanized. Either that or she isn't really clued in to what you're asking. I'm quite serious in saying that, it's a direct quote from a number of muslims (notably some from south africa, a hotbed of islamic activity)
Sir Krustin. This is from the CIA World Fact Book on South Africa.

Religions
Christian 68% (includes most whites and Coloreds, about 60% of blacks and about 40% of Indians), Muslim 2%, Hindu 1.5% (60% of Indians), indigenous beliefs and animist 28.5%

South Africa is NOT a hotbed of islamic activity.

Maybe South Africa has been Americanized?

[ 12-17-2002, 01:35 AM: Message edited by: Djinn Raffo ]
Old 12-17-2002, 06:03 AM   #34
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:

You actually said ask any muslim. Now you are saying that you heard it from a number of muslims. Please don't generalise.

I asked the muslim girl I work with if she is americanised and she tells me that she has never been to america in her life although she hopes to go to disneyworld one day. She still thinks I'm even more strange after asking that, but now I'm blaming you.

Generalisations and assumptions - don't cha just love 'em!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 12-17-2002, 06:59 AM   #35
Eisenschwarz

Quote:

World Islamic Dominance.[/QB]
You’re a Racist.

HTH.

Old 12-17-2002, 07:02 AM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Eisenschwarz:
quote:

World Islamic Dominance.
You’re a Racist.

HTH.[/QB][/QUOTE]And you are a flamer. That will be enough of that, Eisenschwarz.
Old 12-17-2002, 07:04 AM   #37
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Djinn Raffo:
[QB]
Religions
Christian 68% (includes most whites and Coloreds, about 60% of blacks and about 40% of Indians), Muslim 2%, Hindu 1.5% (60% of Indians), indigenous beliefs and animist 28.5%

South Africa is NOT a hotbed of islamic activity.

[QB]
Have you ever been there? I can introduce you to some South Africans. Come on over.

EDIT>Reflecting on this, I thought I should clarify...Al Qaeda and Bin Laden are well known in SA. Lots of muslims in SA name their children after Bin Laden as he is their hero. Long before most Americans ever heard the name, he blew up everything American in SA in the name of his pet obsession. Yes, SA is a hotbed of islamic activity.

When the two towers were hit, some SA friends of mine immediately blamed Bin Laden for it. Lots of people thought they were psychic.

[ 12-17-2002, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: Sir Krustin ]
Old 12-17-2002, 07:06 AM   #38
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
quote:

World Islamic Dominance.
You’re a Racist.

[/QB][/QUOTE]Have you ever met me? No I'm not a racist, I am actually quoting muslims here.

YOU are a troll.
Old 12-17-2002, 07:09 AM   #39
Eisenschwarz

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
About preemptive strikes: you know in war, there is this thing called "intelligence" this is not refering to how bright someone is, this refers to information gathered from sources, and if those souorces show you where your enemy is staging his forces for an attack, you would be a complete idiot not to hit them at that place "BEFORE" they attacked. Sheesh, only a complete maroon would say catagoricly that preemptive attacks are wrong.
Would a pre-emptive Nuclear strike on the Soviet union by the USA have therefore been okay?
What about during the 7-day crisis in Cuba?
How close did we come to war then? Very close IIRC.
What if someone then had decided then to make a pre-emptive strike?
After all, It’s not like the soviet union was anything but an evil empire, But Would a war with them have caused the destruction of life as we know it?
Probably.

Old 12-17-2002, 07:13 AM   #40
Eisenschwarz

Quote:
quote:
quote:

World Islamic Dominance.
You’re a Racist.

[/QUOTE]Have you ever met me? No I'm not a racist, I am actually quoting muslims here.

YOU are a troll.[/QB][/QUOTE]You’re trying to tar all Muslims with the same brush.
There are some Germans who are neo-nazis, therefore all Germans are neo-nazis.
You see how it works?