Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2002, 10:41 PM   #41
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

I know how you feel moose i have been to the doctors and hospital like 4 times this month and i'm still sick. I have severe sinus problems.

[ 10-15-2002, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Blind_Prophet ]
Old 10-16-2002, 01:02 AM   #42
canadianvixen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by TAOWolf:
Just a note to let ya'll know I got married Friday!! WOO HOO *does happy dance* [img]graemlins/happydance.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Congratulations TAO. May your years together be happy ones and may there be many of them.
Old 10-16-2002, 06:00 AM   #43
Gromnir
Dungeon Master

Hi, I'm Gromnir and I'm new to the General discussions and I would just like to say hi! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Thinking of death while living,<br />This is the warrior\'s way<br />thinking of pain when in pleasure.<br />keeps you alive from day to day<br /><br />Time is a great teacher, and then kills all it\'s students.<br /><br />DJG\'s first official helper and second in command. <br /><br />
Old 10-16-2002, 06:18 AM   #44
Sio

Hi there! You have the sig that goes with mine, were linked!
Hope you have a great time here!

In other news, Hi all! just sat in Business Studies doing my coursework, im researching Huntmans LTD 'The world largest privatly owned chemical producer' its rivetting! nah actually its boring and I wanna get home to read
Gonna wathc Princess Mononke (SP?) tonight for the first time, any know if its any good??
Old 10-16-2002, 07:32 AM   #45
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Welcome to GD Gromnir [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
And welcome to cloudy's cafe [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hi all [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img] Im back at skool again .... first week is being a real drag... Ive got projects ive got to catch up on left right and centre because of the time I missed out on for the National Champs and the adelaide show ... so now Im a busy boy .... ahhhhh well....

Anyway my hometown show is on next week... YEAH! That means going round the sideshows with friends and rides! ... and it also means I gotta hometown advantage in the showjumping Ive also got my first taste of work experience coming up... since were doing that in two weeks, should be fun... it has to be better than skool.... it would be hard for it not to be [img]smile.gif[/img] ..

Anyways.... hmmm... I think Ill look back through this cafe and see if theres anything I can reply to.... yes that sounds like fun [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2002, 07:43 AM   #46
Glorfindel

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Hello everyone.NO SCHOOL THIS THURSDAY AND FRIDAY!!! FALL BREAK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No football practice either! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Coach wants us to think about winning and losing. hehe Hey LB did ya get my charecter gone in captive yet? Hey Attulus......Hi.(Listen I could'nt think of anything to say okay?)Tell Galadria (sp?)I said "Hi." So.What have I missed in the wonderful world of IW a.k.a EG today? [img]smile.gif[/img]
You get thursday and friday off?? That sounds pretty good to me.... we got this monday off because its the start of this term... and our teachers like giving us our student free days at the start of the term [img]tongue.gif[/img] .... and we get another day off next friday [img]smile.gif[/img] ... though I get the thursday as well coz Im special [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] .... I love days off...

And as for what you've missed.... I can say you have definately missed less than me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2002, 08:00 AM   #47
Pe Ell
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Glorfindel:
quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Hello everyone.NO SCHOOL THIS THURSDAY AND FRIDAY!!! FALL BREAK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!No football practice either! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Coach wants us to think about winning and losing. hehe Hey LB did ya get my charecter gone in captive yet? Hey Attulus......Hi.(Listen I could'nt think of anything to say okay?)Tell Galadria (sp?)I said "Hi." So.What have I missed in the wonderful world of IW a.k.a EG today? [img]smile.gif[/img]
You get thursday and friday off?? That sounds pretty good to me.... we got this monday off because its the start of this term... and our teachers like giving us our student free days at the start of the term [img]tongue.gif[/img] .... and we get another day off next friday [img]smile.gif[/img] ... though I get the thursday as well coz Im special [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] .... I love days off...

And as for what you've missed.... I can say you have definately missed less than me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Oh, I'm off every thursday and I have 6 classes in a week. Beat that! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2002, 08:05 AM   #48
Glorfindel

Well I could definately live with that [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img] ....

[ 10-16-2002, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Glorfindel ]
Old 10-16-2002, 08:14 AM   #49
Sio

Wooo yeah! im in my last lesson of the day!! a few hours and i'll be home!
Today my 3,4 and 5th Mallorean books should be coming from amazon and should be there when I get home, im getting close to the end of the Belgeriad series, but the thing is, I purposley ordered the 1st and 2nd books in advance for obvious reasons! but the 3,4 and 5th are coming well before the 1st and 2nd! the 1st and 2nd dont arrive till november! Pure idiocy on behlaf of amazon.co.uk so I emailed em hoping to get it resolved so that my first and 2nd books come soon.

Still stressed out when it comes to good games, in paticular a lack of them! any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated thankyou!
Old 10-16-2002, 08:22 AM   #50
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Sio:
Wooo yeah! im in my last lesson of the day!! a few hours and i'll be home!
Today my 3,4 and 5th Mallorean books should be coming from amazon and should be there when I get home, im getting close to the end of the Belgeriad series, but the thing is, I purposley ordered the 1st and 2nd books in advance for obvious reasons! but the 3,4 and 5th are coming well before the 1st and 2nd! the 1st and 2nd dont arrive till november! Pure idiocy on behlaf of amazon.co.uk so I emailed em hoping to get it resolved so that my first and 2nd books come soon.

Still stressed out when it comes to good games, in paticular a lack of them! any reccomendations would be greatly appreciated thankyou!
A lack of good game???? [img]smile.gif[/img] Hah!

Oh, and hi!!! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

I don't have my last lesson of the day. In fact, I have Double Electronics!

WOO HOO! Yeeha!!!