Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2001, 03:52 AM   #1
mvelardez
Welcomed New User

please help i am stuck when phare orders me to meet her in her private quarters all she will say is i am lucky she is in a better mood because she was pondering torturing me and for my response the only sentence is no valid replies or links
this continues until i run out of time and become discovered is ther a way to get the dragons eggs after being discovered if you know what to do please let me know
Old 05-30-2001, 03:58 AM   #2
Lord Shield

mvelardez (how do you pronounce that anyway?), welcome to Ironworks!!
Not had that problem before. Did you take too long before meeting her? If not, maybe you need to download the latest patch (Press "Ironworks Website" at top left of screen and look from there)

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-31-2001, 03:05 AM   #3
mvelardez
Welcomed New User

no i have the latest patch and this is really starting to bother me i cant get any where else in the game is there a way to get out of the underdark agter being discovered?