Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-12-2002, 05:10 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

THESE people were planning on something.. read this story!

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20020912-19185744.htm

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 09-12-2002, 05:41 PM   #2
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Hey Z!
Very easy to "blend" in a place like Baltimore. Hugely diversified population and very busy in the harbor. I'm glad authorities are keeping a keen eye out and I'm sure the street folks are alot less forgiving if anything was to be stumbled upon.

I realize the trash that is shipped from NY, if that was the item being shipped, to Baltimore is toxic but leaking a radioactive ingredient... ?? I don't think the hot dogs are that bad... wonder what it was?

*\Conan/*
Old 09-12-2002, 05:45 PM   #3
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Highly suspicious, indeed. I will be following this investigation with great interest. Thanks, Ziroc.
Old 09-12-2002, 06:06 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yeah I heard about this story and some of the others yesterday. Sound extremely suspicious to me, be interested to hear more of the Arabic writings found and what was on those PCs that were siezed. One thing in the article though I'm curious about:

"Passengers on the flight told investigators that the men had locked themselves in the plane's restrooms and were shaving their bodies, a practice advocated by terrorist ringleader Mohamed Atta to fellow September 11 hijackers."

Anyone know what shaving your body does?

Reality Show Recaps
Old 09-12-2002, 06:39 PM   #5
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Yeah I heard about this story and some of the others yesterday. Sound extremely suspicious to me, be interested to hear more of the Arabic writings found and what was on those PCs that were siezed. One thing in the article though I'm curious about:

"Passengers on the flight told investigators that the men had locked themselves in the plane's restrooms and were shaving their bodies, a practice advocated by terrorist ringleader Mohamed Atta to fellow September 11 hijackers."

Yeah, once you did that you can become a member of the smoothies.
Old 09-12-2002, 08:33 PM   #6
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Quote:

They shave their bodies to prepare themselves for martyrdom.
Old 09-12-2002, 09:31 PM   #7
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Thanks Sir T! Ah I see, so having beards, long hair, back hair heck just hair all over the place is OK and good for this world, but in their supreme city in Heaven is is distained upon? Maybe its those virgins who don't like the hair? Of course that doesn't make sense, since they care not what a woman thinks, and would if they like forget to shave like a patch of armpit hair? Does that ruin the whole martrydom thing then? Hell for you the cursed haired creature!! Hmmmm, OK then, not gonna crick my brain on that one! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 09-13-2002, 10:27 AM   #8
Thoran
Galvatron

Quote:

It's so you won't gross out all those virgins...
" EEEwwwww... he's got... like... hair ALL OVER his back... totally like... gross!"