Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2002, 09:24 AM   #101
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

Yep, Cloudy, you're doomed. Lord knows that my husband loves to have fun. I'm usually the stick-in-the-mud who just wants to stay around the house and mess around, but he's always going-to the theater, to new restaraunts, on trips. We were celebrating the end of a rather unpleasant period of our life that involved getting rid of a little troublemaker in our office. I had resisted firing her, as I did not think her responsible, but, my husband insisted and fired her, and, sure enough, the problem went away. I am so happy.
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-30-2002, 02:06 PM   #102
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

*sips the fancy tea* Well, I guess I better get used to it then! Nacht likes to go to movies.. but then I don't mind that other than the darned theaters get so overpriced and I hate paying all that money if some kid behind me is tossing popcorn and giving away the ending! LOL

But then he's kinda fun all by himself... [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] ahem.. and moving right along... [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] I guess I'll be reading my PHB more closely!

Cloudy
Old 01-30-2002, 02:07 PM   #103
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh yes, forgot.. about the employee problem, glad that worked out!
And congrats..or at least happy work days!

CB
Old 01-30-2002, 02:15 PM   #104
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Hey everyone, how are you doing?
Me?
Oh, I'm pretty good actually, I still feel kinda grumpy about that teacher problem, but that seems pretty petty when I remind myself that I'm in love! [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]
I'm floating on little clouds! [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]
(Do women like kebab? )
[img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2002, 02:22 PM   #105
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

Regin, you are in love? Great. I'm in love myself, so I like to encourage it in others. So, tell us about her. Is she a Swede? And, most importantly, is she a blonde? I like to hear about other blondes that do well in love. But, it doesn't matter what color her hair is, congratulations. [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Cloudy, enjoy it until there are li'l 3 year old obstacles to ...ahem...intimacy.
P.S., Regin, women tend to like anything that is not cooked by them.

[ 01-30-2002: Message edited by: Galadria1 ]

Old 01-30-2002, 02:58 PM   #106
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria1:
Regin, you are in love? Great. I'm in love myself, so I like to encourage it in others. So, tell us about her. Is she a Swede? And, most importantly, is she a blonde? I like to hear about other blondes that do well in love. But, it doesn't matter what color her hair is, congratulations. [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Cloudy, enjoy it until there are li'l 3 year old obstacles to ...ahem...intimacy.
P.S., Regin, women tend to like anything that is not cooked by them.

[ 01-30-2002: Message edited by: Galadria1 ]

Oh, she's a girl in my psychology class..
Her name is Linnéa [img]smile.gif[/img]
We've talked alot and went out for lunch a few times..
Nothing really serious, but she has an AMAZING personality! [img]smile.gif[/img]
She's just so interesting to talk to, to laugh with, to philosophize on life with [img]smile.gif[/img]
I'm so in love [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]
And yes she is swedish, and..no she's not a blonde (red-haired actually )..
Well, you gotta vary your life as they say..
Still nothing wrong with blondes though
[img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2002, 05:56 PM   #107
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Hey Regin! That's cool [img]smile.gif[/img] Hope things work out for you [img]smile.gif[/img]

Galadria! Where's that lazy husband of yours! He's got work to do killing(Or driving off as it might be) Neb! He'd better pray that he nails him in this round.... Otherwise he's looking at a ton of pain...
Old 01-30-2002, 06:55 PM   #108
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

Regin, what a pretty name, Linnea. I seem to recall a Swedish biologist named Linneaus. Same name, different sex? Or is Linneaus the Latinzed version, Like Gustavus Adolphus?
Nebster, he's baaack and he's been rollin' them dice. Better run to the Viconia thread and see what he's been up to. I hear him in the kitchen, chucling evilly, a most unPaladin like trait, I always think.
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-30-2002, 06:58 PM   #109
Neb
Account deleted by Request

[Censored] Damn that righteous do-gooder! I failed my saving throw versus spells! Thank god for Teleport Triggers! Neb WILL be back! And eviller than ever.... Or perhaps as an ally.
Old 01-30-2002, 07:10 PM   #110
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

Ha! Ha! It was MY Symbol Stun that got you, not Vicky or Attalus and his toothpick. (does a little 'I stunned Nebbie' dance) (hugs) There, there, mommy's sowwy that she stunned you. After all, it was three very high level characters against you.