Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2002, 02:25 PM   #91
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Galadria! LOL! Tell your hubby one is never too old for excitement!

I'm still at work. Just saying hi!

Cloudy
Old 01-29-2002, 02:25 PM   #92
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Wheeeeee..... I'm in a strange mood tonight [img]tongue.gif[/img] I feel full of energy and no matter what bad things happen I'm not down for more than a few seconds! Yay! I feel like running around outside in the cold night air Why isn't it raining? I can't enjoy being outside unless it's raining properly! Heh, I'm crazy I know, but I just happen to enjoy rain a lot [img]smile.gif[/img]

Damn, why can't it be summer? Then it'd still be bright outside, and probably warm as well!

Hey, I almost forgot to say that we had THE most BEAUTIFUL morning sky here in Denmark today! With a beautiful tourqoise(sp?) to one side, almost perfect darkness with THE brightest full moon I have EVER seen on the other, stars clearly visible, and on the tourqoise side of the sky there were clouds, clouds that special red colour you get at sunset and sunrise, where the sun's light hits them.... Heh, the full moon was the best part though [img]smile.gif[/img] I love looking at the full moon and gazing at the starry sky..... If I hadn't had to go to school I think I could just have stared upwards for hours till day truly came....
Old 01-29-2002, 02:28 PM   #93
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria1:
Darn, Regin, that does sound unfair. I'm sure that you backed it up. Did you submit it by e-mail or some other way to verify your side of the story? Lord knows, I've had teachers like that.

No I handed it to him personally, that's whats so damn annoying..
And I know he's lying just to keep his face, damn fascist
Old 01-29-2002, 05:50 PM   #94
Lioness
Jack Burton

Hi everyone! [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Hey, where's teh seige? I want to he-...I mean, stop your outrageous spamming, Nebster!

Lioness, off to go hunt for Aelia...
Old 01-29-2002, 05:57 PM   #95
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

Hey, where's teh seige? I want to he-...I mean, stop your outrageous spamming, Nebster!

Lioness, off to go hunt for Aelia...

*Aelia jumps out from behind a table and slips a spare butterfly net over Lioness* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hey yeah, where did my bonfire go ? We didn't make a dint in our demands. I think we'd only gotten 23 cans of spam and a boxful of doughnuts so far
Old 01-29-2002, 05:58 PM   #96
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Hooray! Lioness is back! *whisper whisper* please get the DSL up and running soon, I'm wasting away over here! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] i miss my [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] ...
Old 01-29-2002, 06:02 PM   #97
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

*Aelia jumps out from behind a table and slips a spare butterfly net over Lioness* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

*cuts Lioness out from under the net and uses the net to ensnare Aelia* the tables have turned, it seems...
Old 01-29-2002, 10:50 PM   #98
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Not sure, lioness but I think some GD mod moved it to the RP forum.

*sits down for some of that expensive tea Galadria brings in* mmmmmmmm.. I need this.. been a long day. How's everyone tonight? or today? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Arledrian? You studying for those exams? I sure hope so!

Cloudy, passing out more cookies
Old 01-30-2002, 08:05 AM   #99
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

Hi, Cloudy. (pours her some Iron Goddess of Mercy tea) Ummm, cookies, (bites into one) Yeah, my husband says that he's not too old to have fun, too. We went out to dinner to celebrate something last night, and, for a change, I was the one who had to tear HIM away from the computer. I should have taken a picture of him sitting there rolling dice and muttering to himself. It reminded me so of "the old days," with me sitting on the floor of his old house, before we, erm, got together. I would be sitting among his weirdo friends, watching him roll the dice and coming out with these strange announcements. I was just a newbie, joining the game because, well, because he was doing it. I was a 1st level thief, and he so went out of his way not to let me get killed. So, I became a weirdo, too.
Neb, that was a pretty description. We had a nice night in Texas, too. We had a cloud-streaked sky with the moon partially visible. I found myself quoting, "The moon was a ghostly galleon, tossed on a storm wracked sea..." Later on, when we got back from dinner, it was clear, and the stars shone like glittering ice. It's strange to think that it was like that in Denmark, too.
Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-30-2002, 09:08 AM   #100
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Galadria,

ROTFL! I'm doomed then... Nacht has me playing PnP type games on a msg board already! He's been playing since he was 12 and it's a favorite hobby for him so he says he plans to get me into regular PnP after he gets here...ACK! (well, I'm not protesting too loudly...hehe)

Heehee.. sounds good- a hubby who remembers how to have fun is a good one! Happy whatever you were celebrating, btw!

Hey Neb, let's make some more coffee and tea and pass the chocolate cake! Oh and nice description, like Galadria said!

Cloudy