Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2002, 09:43 PM   #1
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

where can i find some soulgems?? i need to start enchanting stuff [img]smile.gif[/img]

where can i find the imperial cult and morag tong guild?? i want to join thier guild... minor spoil: the morag tong guild ive searched nealy the entire arena and still didnt find them. they said it was in the lower areas and ive searched already the entire sewers...

what do fortify skills do?? i found some spells here but i dont know what do they do... do they add to your skills for a small amount of time???

are there any combo spells in one like the black hand spell that gives 5-12 poison and 5-12 fire?? i really liked that spell...

is there any website that gives an outline of the entire map?? i searched for maar gan once and didnt know where it was till i found it by accident.. sigh.

**** kinda sori for all these questions in one post but if i make it seperately i might be actually be a troll***

[ 09-30-2002, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Harkoliar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 11:15 PM   #2
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Some spoilers included
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1) Good soulgems are at mages guilds and the Telvanni guilds, the best in Sadrith Mora (take Mage's guild from Vivec.) Best thing to do is Azura's quest though.
2) Imperial Cult - Go to Ygfa @ Pelegiad, Syloria Siruliulus @ Buckmoth, Somutis Vunnis @ Moonmoth or Ruccia Conician & Lalatia Varian @ Ebonheart HINT: The first quests don't seem like a quest. More like a pilgrimage.
Morag Tong - Enter the Arena storage area by the southeast door. There will be a trapdoor nearby. It goes into a 3-level suite. Talk to Eno Hlaalu.
3) Yes.
4) I don't know about buyable spells but you can certainly make your own, I think. If not, you can enchant a weapon.
5) At the bottom of this post is a link to an interactive map.
Old 10-01-2002, 04:47 AM   #3
B_part
Quintesson

1)As to the imperial cult missions, after you enrole you can get quests only in Ebonheart, in the imperial shrine located in ebonheart castle: just enter the grand council chambers, then head straight ahead to the door you see, then take the door to the keep on the left. Shrinee sergeant missions are given by the redguard you see when you enter the chapel, almoners and lay healer missions (easier) can be found downstairs n the left.

Minor spoiler
-
As to the morag tong guild, if i recall correctly, you can find the locked and trapped trapdoor only behind another locked and trapped door (storage area?)
-

2)As to the map, don't worry, after awhile you will know Morrowind by heart...

3)Some mages offer the service spellmaking: you can combine the effect of two or more spells you know into one custom made spell. It costs money, and the more the effects, the more the cast cost and the fizzle chance. However it is a really powerful tool to use.

[ 10-01-2002, 04:47 AM: Message edited by: B_part ]
Old 10-01-2002, 05:57 AM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
It's true that after a while you know the world by heart, but it's impossible to know where all the shrines and dungeons are, that's where the map comes in.
Old 10-02-2002, 06:06 AM   #5
Grungi
Banned User

spoilers etc

true moose mixed up imperial cult and imperial temple slightly, its the temple you need to do pilgrimige for not the cult. Imperial cult missions are all in ebonheart and 4 different people will give them to you, the two at the bottom in a room full of books and potions give you the easiest quests, literally have some cash and some alchemical ingrediants ready and you can stand there raise 6 or so guild levels without leaving the room.

morag tong is easy, just walk straight to bottom of the arena, then to the canalworks but dont go down to the sewers, go through the door (either side) at the level above sewers to find a few rats and lots of nice stuff to loot, its on the right hand side as you come in a trapdoor leading down to the morag tong area.
Grungi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2002, 05:30 PM   #6
Rageheart
Emerald Dragon

spoiler
in the little caverns in the sides of hills like Zainsubini or whatnot. They usually have ekash's locksplitta and grand and greater soul gems.