Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2002, 02:33 PM   #1
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I sitting home alone this night i made some big dinner (The best food i knove)to my self, OHH it will be good to eat that teasty good food then i take 2 maby 4 beer then i dont want the food it is only stays on it`s place i dont want to eat it make me seek i think, then i trie to eath it then after maby 2 houer i trow it up in the wc WHAT THE HELL IT`S WRONG?
I am a male 183 cm high and my wight is 93 kg and in good shape but in the later time i hate to eat some good food so i dont knove wath is wrong with me!

I am not fat so i dont knove it is something that has coming over me the last coupple of monts!

[ 02-25-2002: Message edited by: Megabot ]

Old 02-25-2002, 02:41 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Well, it sounds like you're having an eating disorder of some sort. Do you think the beer may be causing it? If you have the onset of an ulcer and the beer is aggravating it, it may cause upset stomach or a lessened appetite.

I'm no physician; Galadria may be able to pinpoint what the problem is better than I can. I would recommend, though, if it persists, to seek medical attention. It doesn't sound good.

Hoping you feel better,
-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 02-25-2002, 02:52 PM   #3
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

I'm no physician; Galadria may be able to pinpoint what the problem is better than I can. I would recommend, though, if it persists, to seek medical attention. It doesn't sound good.

Hoping you feel better,
-Sazerac

Hmmm, I'd have to know more about the food. Was it shellfish? Eggs? Was it prepared elsewhere and reheated? Did you have diarrhea? Shellfish in particular are known to harbor some nasty parasites, to say nothing of food poisoning and allergies. Oysters in particular can cause just this reaction. I can't diagnose you from here, though, so if this persists, you should seek medical advice where they can examine you. Saz's point about drinking on an empty stomach is a pertinent remark. Don't do that.
Old 02-25-2002, 02:55 PM   #4
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Thanks Sazerac i hate doctors i maby fix this alone stop the beer drinking i dont knove, but it is only 2 or 3 beers and a good movie on the tv but it is still there!
I have not that good appetite that i have before so maby that is having to do with me eage i dont knove but the life goes on i hope he eh!!