Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2001, 09:06 AM   #1
Psychedelic Buttafly
Zhentarim Guard

Last night after coming off the board at around midnight I had a funny dream while sleeping. It was after reading memnochs post on Rugby the game they play in heaven that night before I signed off for the night.I was God and the Devil in hell playing table football against each other. The winner of each game one a persons soul into either the gates of hell for eternity or to be accept in heaven. And for the players in the match each had special abilites not names like David Beckham but emotions like on the devils starting line up he had Greed in Goals, for defence agression, anger and hurt, midfield he had killing, bulling and psycotics and up front he had attacking, revenge and evil. On Gods team in defence he had sorrow, kindness and healing, in midfield he had help, love and laughter and up front he had fun, happiness and thoughtfulness. And in my dream they fought it out to score a goal certain emotions had better abilities taking on the evil and vice versa.What a weird dream ehhh????? Well I just thought I would tell ya and if you can imagine stuff like that comment about it here, tell me what you think. Also you could tell me if you ever get weird dreams like that or even if you get them after reading someone elses posts on the board!!!!!!

------------------
Old 07-07-2001, 09:51 AM   #2
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

That's a really cool dream, PB. I had a dream that the Wallabies beat the Lions in the Second Test - no wait, that was real.

------------------
Old 07-07-2001, 10:40 AM   #3
Psychedelic Buttafly
Zhentarim Guard

Ha Ha very funny Memnoch Just Remember who one the first test!!!!!

------------------
Old 07-08-2001, 04:39 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

It's who wins the third one that's important!

------------------
Old 07-08-2001, 08:43 AM   #5
Azrael
Elite Waterdeep Guard

That's a cool dream butterfly.

Memnoch there was nothing sweeter on Saturday night then watching the test then going down to the local pub and ribbing all the poms about the win ....well it was my birthday today and that was pretty sweet. Over all this weekend was a tour-de force.
Old 07-08-2001, 08:47 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

It was, wasn't it!

1. Smashed British & Irish Lions in the rugby.
2. Flogging England in the cricket.
3. Rafter in the finals at Wimbledon while Henman struggles against 125th-ranked Goran Ivanisevic.

Not a bad weekend...we could've done better though. I don't think we did that well in the lawn bowls.

------------------
Old 07-08-2001, 12:33 PM   #7
Lemernis
Drizzt Do'Urden

I'd say that's just about as 'Jungian' a dream as you can get! The archetypes and all, etc. Neat. Btw, who scored the goal?

When I was heavily immersed in my first full solo game a couple months ago I regularly had dreams that I was playing BG, or dreams that were in some way BG-ish. The only such dream I can remember now is one where I was vaguely aware I was dreaming, and I wanted to return a dream I was having earlier that night--and there I was on the BG 'load game' screen looking for the right dream to load! I kept opening up different ones, but couldn't find the one I was looking for.