Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2003, 07:00 PM   #31
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hmmph, the weekend zipped by yet again... and here I am, facing Monday blues, 2 meetings and that list of outstanding assignments (does anyone ever face the same problem that I do? I start out each day wanting to do A, B and C, but somehow items D, E, F creep up and I end up firefighting them, so that A, B and C remain undone at the end of the day [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).

Just curious about working life at the other parts of the world: do you folks get a long Christmas break? Over here, there is only one public holiday on the 25th of December so we take vacation leave if we want any break longer than that [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2003, 07:38 PM   #32
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
We're free between X-mas and New Year, but maybe when it starts freezing a little harder i won't be working at all anymore in December. And i wouldn't really mind that.
Old 12-07-2003, 10:30 PM   #33
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

this really sucks, my cat is missing, and my puppy just got ran over about an hour ago I just want to cry, my husband said he wil get me another puppy, but it is not the same
Old 12-07-2003, 11:38 PM   #34
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*hugs* Sorry to hear about your puppy, Stormy... it's never easy, and you can't just replace him. And I hope your cat makes it back safely.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 12-08-2003, 12:36 AM   #35
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
I was going to say, the paladin doesnt have that much mana so he can't be constantly casting holy light and divine shield, but with the AM's brilliance aura, then ya, he could [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
I find the best way to eliminate someone's base is to be orc and get lots of bat riders with that flaming concotion upgrade. Not only do they rape buildings pretty quick, the upgrade also makes them unrepairable . Of course you have to hope they dont have any kind of AA or the bats are toast [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yes, actually! I remember that we also recently did a random vs random game, in which we both got Orcs. He was on the upside with our ground battles(first disposing of all the creeps, or as we say, the Neuturals), but at some point, I had an idea of doing an army of bat riders. They really lived up to my expectations As we had just done a huge battle, killing many from both sides, I was able to sneak behind his guard towers and start destroying.
Old 12-08-2003, 02:32 AM   #36
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
*hugs* Sorry to hear about your puppy, Stormy... it's never easy, and you can't just replace him. And I hope your cat makes it back safely.
thanks, he went ahead and got me a puppy from his boss, and although she will not replace her, she has already attached herself to me, and now there is no way I can not love her, she looks kinda like a tiger, she is orage with black stripes, she is red bone and pit bull mixed, but she is really sweet, and can not stand for me to be on the computer, instead of right beside her, my husband is trying hard to make up for her, but I am still sad, and feel so bad about making her stay outside I had just seen her right before it happened, and I put her back outside because the kids were going to be eating soon, so I feel responsible for it
Old 12-08-2003, 05:50 AM   #37
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Hello To you All !!!
Its been a long while since i visited man ive been too damn busy drinkin, how are you all?
Old 12-08-2003, 09:42 AM   #38
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

i am so sorry stormy....it seems that when it rains it pours for you. how is your little ones new hair cut?

i love erilyn hair, it does this cute little thing, hard to explain, it's curly but not tight rings or anything like that. reminds me of some of the popular short ahir cuts for girls, but i didn't have to cut it to get it that way, she is just taking a while at growing long hair...lol

speaking of that child i think she was abducted and some horrible monster left in her place. of course it may just be the stress in our home, but i'm going crazy with her tantrums. somebody hug me! (i'm not sick i swear so you won't get anything from me.)
Old 12-08-2003, 09:44 AM   #39
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Letter

*yawn* Hello everyone. I'm still sick. Staying home from school. I think I'm gonna go draw now.
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 12-08-2003, 10:01 AM   #40
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Sorry to hear that Someguy; I'm starting to recover if only slightly. Now if I could just get the pressure behind my ear-drums to equalize.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com