Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2003, 11:45 PM   #51
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungleau:
Okay... the person I'm thinking of has occasional brushes with celebrity at all hours of the day and night... and this person is in control of the celebrity at that point. And during the night, this person is occasionally staring at the subject of one of their (and my) favorite post topics.
That would be Lord Kathan - Ironwork's resident taxi driver.
Old 11-07-2003, 08:52 AM   #52
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Ding ding ding ding ding! Yep, Lord Kathen, taxi driver to the rich and famous and sporadic space photo poster, is the one.

Your turn...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 11-07-2003, 09:43 AM   #53
Cerek the Barbaric

Quote:
Ding ding ding ding ding! Yep, Lord Kathen, taxi driver to the rich and famous and sporadic space photo poster, is the one.

Your turn...
Thank you. OK, let's try a bit of challenge then....

This member lives in the same town as Ziroc and Choc.

[img]graemlins/choc2.gif[/img]

[ 11-07-2003, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Cerek the Barbaric ]
Old 11-07-2003, 09:51 AM   #54
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Elif Godson?
Old 11-07-2003, 09:58 AM   #55
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cerek the Barbaric:
quote:

Your turn...
Thank you. OK, let's try a bit of challenge then....

This member lives in the same town as Ziroc and Choc.
[img]graemlins/choc2.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]That'd be your old mucker VulcanRider
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-07-2003, 11:38 AM   #56
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Nay Attalus, I am more on the coast, in tarpon springs/Clearwater/Tampa area, Z is more inland, closer to Orlando ot at least halfway there
Old 11-07-2003, 11:52 AM   #57
Cerek the Barbaric

Donut is correct. Vulcan Rider is - to the best of my knowledge - the only other IW member that lives in Lakeland, FL - home of the Ironworks Server and it's Master: Choc.

And if anyone noticed that I also used Vulcan Rider as the answer to my question in the IW Sig Contest and wondered why I chose him both times...the answer is simple. We have been friends for more than 20 years and were roommates in college. I know more about him than I do any other member (yet even I didn't know about the childhood accident he recounted in the other thread ).

Now that all of that is said and done, I pass the Sceptre of Trivia Questioning to the Prince of Pastries. It's your go, Donut.
Old 11-07-2003, 12:24 PM   #58
Donut
Jack Burton

Okay - enough of the easy ones.

This long time member pronounces his surname the same way you might call a hog! (I have to take his word for this since I've never heard a hog called!)

He lives in a town which has the same name as the town that Inspector Jack Frost polices.

[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-07-2003, 03:58 PM   #59
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Sazerac [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 11-08-2003, 07:18 PM   #60
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

As Pastryboy is obviously unwilling to admit to my correct response, I'll just take the kudos and carry on........

A double octet and one she is, but despite her antiquity and a feline nomenclature, she posts rarely [img]graemlins/nicekitty.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)