Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-04-2002, 12:55 PM   #41
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

My cat, Snapple, does nothing but sit around all day and meow all night... I'm suprised she hasn't gotten fat yet... but then again I dont know anything of her life while I'm not around the house >_> *wonders how she spends her weekdays all alone*
Old 05-04-2002, 02:14 PM   #42
Arnabas
Baaz Draconian

I currently have a cat named Penelope.
Prior to her, I have had a few other cats, two dogs and two ferrets.
Animals are the best. We can learn a lot from them.
Old 05-04-2002, 02:18 PM   #43
Sir Goulum
John Locke

My grandma has 2 cats. 1 has been horribly traumatized by the other. They are 20 years old. These cats are disgustingly fat. They take up more of a chair than me.

[ 05-04-2002, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Sir Goulum ]
Old 05-04-2002, 02:46 PM   #44
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Im about to blow you all out of the water [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img] :10 horses, 7 dogs, 2 cats, 2 parakeets(budgies), and 10 discus(tropical fish). Now lets describe

Horses: Jody-Tobiano paint mare, with a new colt, whom i've named Gaius Julius Caesar, and is such a little tuough guy! Hes so cute!
Holly: My retired show horse, mother of Hannibal, my future show horse
Hannibal: Yearling, colt, my future pleasure/trail horse for college. Hes gonna rock the house
Jackie: My moms black mare, mother of Roxy, a black halter filly
Roxy: Our black halter show filly, yearling
Handy: My buckskin stallion, and my pride and joy. There is a very nice pic of him on Stealthy's, if Mem posted it
Mason: Jodys foal of last year
Ok i got all the important horses

Cats:
Binx: My siamese mix kitty, lives outside with our horsies
Bart: A minx(no tail cept a little stub), my brothers kitty, also lives outside by our pool.
Both are about 8yrs old

Dogs:
Brandy: Brindle boxer, champion, mother of 2 litters of puppies, my favorite
Rudy: Findle-brindle boxer, father of Brandy's pups, almost a champion
Chronos: Findle-brindle, my boxer, who is on his way home from a show right now, hope he did good!
Jasmine:Brindle, my aunts and my moms boxer, little sister to Brandy, on way home with Chronos
Amy: Findle-brindle boxer, the runt of her litter, never shuts up, but very playful
Brutus: A cute white boxer with blue eyes, only a few months old!
Blackie: A dog my dad picked up off the road a few years ago, im not very partial to her, cause she chases the horses and cats

Birds:RockyIII, white and blue, its a girl, but after my last 2 parakeets died, i named her in their memory. She was tame until my dad got this male budgie and put him in with her. Hes not tame, has no name, and bites hard. He made RockyIII wild, so i dont like himm too much

Fish: Well they dont have names, but theyre really pretty!

We also have a small aviary with finches, button quail, and canaries. Theres too many of them to count

Well, hope u enjoyed reading about my animal farm!
Old 05-05-2002, 09:49 PM   #45
Moni

Wow!
That didn't just blow me out of the water...it dried me off as well!
You must have fun at home [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2002, 10:35 PM   #46
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I finally got into aol's homepage program to update my page! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
I need to resize pics of the other animals before they'll all fit but I got EV's new pic up!!
[img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]
Click on the link in my sig and check him out now that he is all grown up!
Wow! He's even more beautiful now. And he looks so soft [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-08-2002, 12:55 AM   #47
Azred
Drow Priestess

We have an orange tabby named KitKat and Mugsly, a boston terrier, who is possibly the cutest little ugly dog in the world.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.