Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2001, 05:21 PM   #211
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

Now Neb, that sounds a bit ambitious. Perhaps mini-golf?

Mini-golf? Good idea, I'm not really in the mood for any heavy work today, well, grab a shovel and get to work! *Hands his sister a shovel and starts digging*
Old 11-10-2001, 05:24 PM   #212
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Mini-golf? Good idea, I'm not really in the mood for any heavy work today, well, grab a shovel and get to work! *Hands his sister a shovel and starts digging*

*stares at Neb in shock as the evil kid digs in his garden that he had just done fixing up.* Neb you..!you..! ARG!!! *Grabs his rake and gets ready to knock him out.*
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2001, 05:25 PM   #213
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by Deiter Leafblade:

*stares at Neb in shock as the evil kid digs in his garden that he had just done fixing up.* Neb you..!you..! ARG!!! *Grabs his rake and gets ready to knock him out.*
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Help me big sis! That evil gardener is trying to hurt me! *hides behind his big sister*
Old 11-10-2001, 05:28 PM   #214
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:

You see, Leafy, this is what I'm talking about. Threatening my poor little brother with a rake! He's just high-spirited, he was only digging a few holes . Neb, I've changed my mind. Let's go for the full 18 holes [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2001, 05:29 PM   #215
Neb

quote:

You see, Leafy, this is what I'm talking about. Threatening my poor little brother with a rake! He's just high-spirited, he was only digging a few holes . Neb, I've changed my mind. Let's go for the full 18 holes [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Oooooh! I'll get the heavy equipment! *summons a greater elemental of each element and puts them to work on the golf course* I'll go get some flags for the holes! *runs off*
Old 11-10-2001, 05:38 PM   #216
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:

Oooooh! I'll get the heavy equipment! *summons a greater elemental of each element and puts them to work on the golf course* I'll go get some flags for the holes! *runs off*

*Stares at Aelia in totall shock. Then slams the rake down over his knee and shatters into peices.* Thats it! All I wanted to do was to keep YOUR garden nice *He rants on looking at Aelia and Neb* And every minute you guys go and ruin what I've done to make the garden look better!!!!!!!!!!!! *He goes off to his fort and sits there fumming* [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]

Old 11-10-2001, 06:21 PM   #217
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:

*Stares at Aelia in totall shock. Then slams the rake down over his knee and shatters into peices.* Thats it! All I wanted to do was to keep YOUR garden nice *He rants on looking at Aelia and Neb* And every minute you guys go and ruin what I've done to make the garden look better!!!!!!!!!!!! *He goes off to his fort and sits there fumming*
[ 11-10-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]

Uhoh. Leafy doesn't like golf? Quite frankly I think a golf course could add millions to the value of Mommy's home Come out, Leafy. You can mow the fairway No one but you could get it just the right height...
Old 11-10-2001, 06:27 PM   #218
Neb

quote:

Uhoh. Leafy doesn't like golf? Quite frankly I think a golf course could add millions to the value of Mommy's home Come out, Leafy. You can mow the fairway No one but you could get it just the right height...

Hey Garden Boy! Wanna be my caddy? No? Want to play some golf then? *takes a swing at a golf ball with his golf club, the club accidentially slips out of his hands and flies through the air landing in Deiter's best roses* Ehm..... Oooops, sorry 'bout that Garden Boy....
Old 11-10-2001, 06:32 PM   #219
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:

Hey Garden Boy! Wanna be my caddy? No? Want to play some golf then? *takes a swing at a golf ball with his golf club, the club accidentially slips out of his hands and flies through the air landing in Deiter's best roses* Ehm..... Oooops, sorry 'bout that Garden Boy....

Neb!! Can't you see Leafy's fragile right now? Poor man's obviously not cut out to be a gardener, but there's no need to give him a nervous breakdown Carry your own clubs [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2001, 06:36 PM   #220
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

hey guys todays lesson a classic...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-------2-------2--------2----2--------4------------------------------
-----2---2---2---2-----2-2--2-2-----6----64------------- --2--0------2-------2--4-----5-------7----7---------------------------
0-0----------------------------------------------------------------etc

intro rif for metallica ''hero of the day''