Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-07-2000, 12:26 AM   #1
kingleong

Where can I find the egg of the special raptator? I been to dragon cave and one of my quest required me to get the eyes of serpent coliath, a water beast. I kill it and swim under water but cant find the eyes. Can someone tell me where is the eye?
Old 12-08-2000, 09:01 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Well, raptor's eggs can be found on the Enchanted Isle west of Brimloch Roon, but you probably don't want to wait that long to get to them...

Go back to the Valeia sector (east of Ishad N'ha). Follow the river east back through the caves, then south toward Nymph Lake. Between Toad Village and Nymph Lake, there should be a small clearing on the west side of the river. You'll find what you need there.

Coliath: Hmmm, go back to the crystal pool where you fought the Coliath and search. Spirit Eye may help. The eye usually falls to the bottom of the pool, and it's hard to spot.

Good luck!

Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote