Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2003, 06:53 AM   #1
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Okay, so I went to level three, found the sword, gave it back to the guy, he showed me where he threw it, went to the ancient wyvern lair, killed the wyvern, no mandrake root. I did not rest between the display and the killing the wyvern. I have searched the ancient lair with the high-lighter key, but no, nothing. This is mildly annoying.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2003, 07:41 AM   #2
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I've seen this problem posted before on the Interplay forums. You can either try replaying that sequence OR try using the cheat codes to create the modified mandrake root.

Use one of these console commands to add it in your inventory:
ctrlaltdelete:createitem("61GENMM") - if you're playing in normal mode
ctrlaltdelete:createitem("61HFGNMM") - if you're playing in HoF mode"

Enable the cheat console using the Icewind Dale II configuration program (click on the "Game" tab and check the box labelled "enable cheat console"), then press CTRL+TAB in loaded game to open the console and type or copy/paste (CTRL+C/CTRL+V) one of the following commands. Command is executed when you press ENTER. To remove console window after that, just press CTRL+TAB again"

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote