Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2001, 08:15 AM   #1
Laminak
Elite Waterdeep Guard

When I talk to Shinwiki, he gives me the toadem quet, but I can't figure out where the Toadem is. In the hints section it says it's down a trap-door right next to the shaman, but I can't find this trap door...Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Laminak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 08:39 AM   #2
Jazzid
Manshoon

Hi!
Here is a spoiler... you need to speak to Shinwiki and tell him that you are Ukabu. It's preferable if you select the word from the key-word list to the left of the screen. The trap-door should open then. Go through the trap-door and follow the tunnel until you get into the forest. There is a path leading to the toadem which connects directly to the shore-line! When you've killed Scabban's evils, don't forget to touch the toadem pole with all of your characters.

Good Luck

//Jazzid
Old 12-04-2001, 09:57 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Laminak!!

The trap door is in the middle of the room in which you talk to Shinwiki - hope you have found it open after talking to Shinwiki!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 03:06 PM   #4
lord_gabriel
Manshoon

! Make sure you end the talk with Shinwiki by saying 'Goodbye' I had to redo the whole quest once or twice because Shinwiki wouldn't realize that i killed that damn things
...walk in the light..!<br /><br />Lord Gabriel<br /><br /> Ich bin der Geist, der stets verneint!<br />Und das mit Recht; denn alles, was entsteht,<br />Ist wert, das es zugrunde geht;<br />Drum besser wär\'s, daß nichts entstünde. <br />So ist denn alles, was ihr Sünde,<br />Zerstörung, kurz das Böse nennt,<br />Mein eigentliches Element.
lord_gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote