Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2000, 04:42 PM   #1
Homer

OK, sorry for being so stupid, but how do I open the second door when I enter the crypt? Ridicule me all you want, but please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2000, 04:48 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

With lockpicks and a thief.
Took me a while to get that door open so don't fret to much!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2000, 05:09 PM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Um, many people have missed the lever on the wall to your left. This lever, and the 2 swinging doors is the standard arangement for loading a different map area.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2000, 05:13 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Davros - you might be correct.
I thought he meant the second locked room you come to when you have already entered the crypt area. The first door was easy for my group but the second door took more.

Hope he did mean the door which gets you into the crypt. That's much easier to answer!
Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2000, 05:20 PM   #5
Homer

Doh, maybe I confused all of us. I'm talking about the door you come to after pushing the Lion statue in fromt of the Crypt in the Graveyard. When you enter the room leading to the door I hear a loud clang as if I set a mechanism that closes the door.
Old 12-08-2000, 05:21 PM   #6
Davros
Takhisis Follower

I have answered, oh, about 10 posts at least on that door, which is why I am expecting the lever to be the answer. Is that the time, must shift to Hi, Ho mode and get ready for work. I see that our patch has been delayed. I was looing forward to that this morning (sigh).
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote