Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2000, 07:00 AM   #1
eolair

I believe I have been everywhere in those darn mines., but I haven't been able to locate the spare-parts for the eastern trolly. Am I missing something or are there secret passages. Please help me, I'm getting dizzy of all those elevators.
Old 12-08-2000, 07:35 AM   #2
dcch

Wish I could remember good enough to give you directions.. but, I do know that you will find it (it's very hard to see) in one of the rooms that has the grave markers in it... (think there are two)~ also, I THINK it was laying by either a cart or a broken trolley~ sorry I can't be more specific, but it's been awhile.

Good Luck,

dh
Old 12-08-2000, 09:08 AM   #3
Davros
Takhisis Follower

OK, about two levels under the king, right hand (eastern) side of cavern area. You are looking for a cavern, and there are not too many of those. There is a broken cart, the narrator has a few words to say when you get there, you probably got attacked there. There is one alternate exit on the north side that circles around to the tiny platform elevator that goes to the first switching station. Can't think of any other details that could be helpful.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote