Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2005, 10:36 AM   #1
sheridan
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hi,

so i found this bag...don't recall what it's called, but it says i can use it once a day and something will drop out of it. unfortunately, there's no "use" button.

specifically, it says, "if you shake the bag hard enough, something may pop out."

i've tried clicking on it a bunch of times to no avail. how do you use it?

thanks,

sheridan
Old 04-10-2005, 03:16 PM   #2
Midget Gems

Hi Sheridan, the Bag of Holding works when it is placed in one of your quick-slots. Put it in there and give it a click (from the normal screen). It might give something useful like a Potion or some Arrows, or it could just be rubbish. My Gnomes are using it because we need every little bit of help we can get. Pity it's not a real Bag of Holding, so you could put things in it.
Happy Clicking, MG.
Old 04-11-2005, 03:52 AM   #3
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Either that or you just arent shaking it strong enough .
Try clicking really hard. Be careful though not to overdo it. I once shook it too hard and got out of it Elmister and his hat [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] .

just kidding, its what MG said. And quickslot is where you put the scrolls and potions.
Old 04-11-2005, 10:05 AM   #4
NobleNick
Quintesson

sheridan,

I believe you have found the "Jester's Bag of Holding," which (as Midget Gems and ZFR implied) is heavy on the "Jester;" and falls a country mile short of the usefulness of the real "Bag of Holding" (which can be obtained in the expansions).

I have found it especially useful for lovers of dead cats and those who need other more conventional extra ammo.

Oh, and don't forget that it only works once a day.

--------------------
What's a party,
without a song?
Bards ROCK!
Party On!!

[ 04-11-2005, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: NobleNick ]
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 11:37 AM   #5
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

The pretty gems are nice to. Very Light and can usually trade them for decent gold.

I think than bag is really Santa sack. I wonder if evil characters pull out more dead cat's than good aligned characters. See Santa is really a dwarf who delivers gems or ammo to all the good little dwarves, and dead cats to those who are naughty [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] .

[ 04-11-2005, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote