Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2001, 10:28 PM   #51
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

You're sticking around? Then let the gods have mercy on us all....

------------------
Old 03-26-2001, 10:40 PM   #52
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Always at your disposal, Bilqis.

A BUDGIE! So much nicer than a Cockie

------------------
"Check the sustain on this one ... aaaaaaaa, I mean you could go out for a bite and there'd still be aaaaaaaaa"

"Can I touch it?"
"No. It can't be played"
"Can I look at it?
"No we've seen enough of that one....."

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 03-26-2001, 10:42 PM   #53
SpunkyMoFo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Jerome, I think I'll stick around a little longer just to bug ye.

------------------
Cheers.

~Tipsy McSwagger
The Drunken Thief
Old 03-26-2001, 10:45 PM   #54
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Okay, here is the deal. I am, as most of you know, a smartass, so when I get to play with posts like this, try not to take most of what I say seriously. I will post the real answers in ( ). Everyone ready? Let's begin!

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A BOARD MEMBER?
Actually, I am still using the shareware version (1-2-01)

WHAT'S YOUR REAL FIRST NAME?
I was kidnapped at birth and sold to gypsies . . . my birth mother said my dad was a "hell of a man name Bhaal . . . (Henry)

GOT ANY ANIMALS?
I have a Greek, Ceramic Toad on my top of my PC name named Ian Stanhopolot, does that count? (no)

APARTMENT, HOUSE, HIGHRISE OR TOWNHOUSE?
Washing Machine Box with a view of a small trash compactor (house)

ARE YOU RELIGIOUS? I am, but not in an Organized way (ditto)

BALL POINTS OR FELT TIPS? Fine tipped, Black, Pental RSVP ink pens for me since I got the endorsement last October (Ball point)

WHY DO YOU PLAY RPGS? Because the voices in my head tell me to (competition, fun, makes me think, KILL KILL KILL on Multiplayer . .. hehe)

WHAT CAR/TRUCK DO YOU DRIVE? 2001 Black, Soft top Corvette (96 Saturn SL2, Four Door, Dark Green, Stick, $7,000 or best offer . . .)

DO YOU CLICK ON ZIROC'S SPONSOR'S ADS? yep

WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU DO (OCCUPATION)? Assisstant Crack Whore (Mortgage Underwriter)

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC (COUNTRY, ROCK, POP, BLUES, CLASSICAL, ETC.)?
Yoricks!

HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS? (One Older Sister, two Cousins who lived with us, (both girls), one older brother, and one younger brother)

WHICH IS BETTER, MOUNTAINS OR BEACHES? After this weekend, Beaches (both)

IF YOU WENT ON "SURVIVOR," WHAT LUXURY ITEM WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Hand Grenade (Swiss Army knife or lighter)

CHIPS OR DORITOS? (Cool Ranch Doritos all the way)

WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE (DREAMING KIND)? not being able to post for 3 days!! (Don't have any . . .)

WHAT DO YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS THINK OF YOU SPENDING TIME ON THIS BOARD?
Nuts (nuts)

WHAT'S YOUR TOP 3 FAVORITE GAMES OF THE PAST 2 YEARS?
(BGII, Trivial Pursuit, Euchre)

DEATH PENALTY OR NOT? No thank you (mixed)

ARE YOU PLANNING ON STICKING AROUND ON THIS BOARD? Yes.

[/B][/QUOTE]

------------------
The Laughing Black Storm Cloud of the Night
Old 03-26-2001, 11:36 PM   #55
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
I'm pleased to see you back and posting Tobbin and Ramon!

Ramon, I recommended a few books your way in the Book forum. Found the authors of one I'd suggested in Ziroc's television show thread (wonderful discussions, those, Ramon and big reason why I noticed your absence of late!!!).

Cloudbringer

Honoured and pleased to meet you again, ma'am !

I will go check out your recommendations on the books forum, have never been there until now.

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-26-2001, 11:53 PM   #56
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:

Honoured and pleased to meet you again, ma'am !

I will go check out your recommendations on the books forum, have never been there until now.

HI! So glad to see you back Ramon! Mayhap we can 'book' or ST chat again sometime. The book forum could use a little 'jolt' now and then!

CloudPhenom (teehee and a great big giggle)- that name makes me smile everytime I write it! Stick around, huh?
Old 03-27-2001, 12:16 AM   #57
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Always at your disposal, Bilqis.

A "Wellensittich" ! I used to have one throughout my childhood and teen years.
Besides cats, birds, especially small lively ones, are my favourite animals.
I love sparrows, they are not that pretty on first sight, but despite being so tiny, they are so energetic, nosey and bold. I find them especialy irresistible when they cock their heads on one side and give you that peculiar look that is a mixture of curiosity, caution and challenge: " I might be small, but I am much faster and smarter than you. You will never get me ! Who are you, anyway ? Not a single feather on all of that unshapely chunk you call a body. Btw, you don't happen to carry anything eatable on you, do you ?"

------------------
So long !

R³ - Co-president(s) of the Club of Broken Hearts
Old 03-27-2001, 01:49 AM   #58
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Awww Ramon! I love birds too. I think I feed them more than I do myself! I especially love the little yellow finches that we get in the summertime. And the redwinged blackbirds that come in the spring sing the most beautiful songs. You know it's spring when you hear them! Hey, nice to see you again!

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 01:53 AM   #59
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
A BUDGIE! So much nicer than a Cockie
Yep - but less to eat, too.

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 02:06 AM   #60
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A BOARD MEMBER? For about a day now...

WHAT'S YOUR REAL FIRST NAME? Brad

GOT ANY ANIMALS? Yep: 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 eel, lots o fish

APARTMENT, HOUSE, HIGHRISE OR TOWNHOUSE? House

ARE YOU RELIGIOUS? Not really

BALL POINTS OR FELT TIPS? Ball point

WHY DO YOU PLAY RPGS? 'cause they allow me to express myself in ways that I normally wouldn't

WHAT CAR/TRUCK DO YOU DRIVE? Corsica

DO YOU CLICK ON ZIROC'S SPONSOR'S ADS? Not yet, but I will

WHAT KIND OF WORK DO YOU DO (OCCUPATION)? Computers

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF MUSIC (COUNTRY, ROCK, POP, BLUES, CLASSICAL, ETC.)? Not really picky. I'll listen to anything that has a good beat/tune and I can relate to.

HOW MANY BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 little sisters

WHICH IS BETTER, MOUNTAINS OR BEACHES? It's a tie. Mountains for being close to nature and being "wild", and beaches for being close to that "special someone" (which I'm seriously lacking in...)

IF YOU WENT ON "SURVIVOR," WHAT LUXURY ITEM WOULD YOU CHOOSE? Hmmm. I guess it would have to be my dice. You can always find something to do with dice.

CHIPS OR DORITOS? Chips and salsa

WHAT WAS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE (DREAMING KIND)? Being chased by something that I can't see, but having that feeling of dread that if it catches me, I won't survive.

WHAT DO YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS THINK OF YOU SPENDING TIME ON THIS BOARD? Well, since one of my best friends invited me here, I'd say that they approve. As for my family, I'm an adult and don't really look at them for advice on this kind of thing.

WHAT'S YOUR TOP 3 FAVORITE GAMES OF THE PAST 2 YEARS? Diablo, Baldur's Gate 2, Deus Ex

DEATH PENALTY OR NOT? Yep. Fry em if they deserve it. And I can think of plenty of deserving crimes.

ARE YOU PLANNING ON STICKING AROUND ON THIS BOARD? I think so. It's been fun so far, and I'm guessing that the fun has just begun.

[This message has been edited by Zeeke75 (edited 03-27-2001).]