Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2001, 07:53 PM   #81
vlad
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm 34 male and live in wonderful Kelowna British Ccolumbia, Canada.

Vlad
vlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2001, 08:14 PM   #82
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Benihaha - this is always a great thread to bump back to the top!

I had posted my own info to an earlier thread on this topic - might as well add myself in again:

Female, will be 50 this summer, live in "Blessings" (the name of my home), Michigan.
Have been playing computer games since the early 80s. First computer game I ever played was Asylum on a PC. Have written numerous walkthrus but not since the early 90s. Some of them are still kicking around on the web!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2001, 06:58 AM   #83
entrails
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Im 33 and live in the uk.I have 4 kids,i do desktop/laptop support for a living...

------------------
entrails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2001, 09:02 AM   #84
Elcid
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well, I've been browsing this board for a while, but I have always overlooked this thread!
Now, to shift the balance to the male side a bit again: I am a male almost-finished-student age 29 (yes I started studies late ) from Germany and I have been into Computer-RPGs ever since I bought "The Bard's Tale" on the Commodore 64. I have played most of the big titles like The Ultima and Wizardry series, Might and Magic, Baldur's Gate, Ultima Online, Everquest,... and many other not so famous games like Eye Of The Beholder or Stonekeep, but sadly I do not have too much time to play lately. I haven't even started BG II yet, though I bought it as soon as it was in store. I fear that I might get lost in its world and totally neglect my real life, as it has happened before.
I do love Pen-and Paper RPGs also, Shadowrun is my favourite.
This board was a very pleasant surprise when I found it. Not only do the people around here everything they can to help others, but they also form a very warm and friendly community. Thanks to all of you for that.
I will try to contribute my own two cent every now and then...

ElCid

------------------
Mama, gimme my medicine, it makes me feel like a tall tree!

[This message has been edited by Elcid (edited 06-24-2001).]
Elcid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2001, 02:40 PM   #85
jsalsb
Elminster

Well...
Like Vlad, I'm a 34 year old Canadian male. But I'm from the other end of the continent - Montreal, Quebec. I've been playing rpg's since about 1980 (AD&D, Traveler, etc.-remember Traveler? I loved it!), and crpg's since Zork I (loved that too!). Actually, anyone remember the Intelevision D&D game? I found that ridiculously addictive - and lots of snakes, prelude to Cet's Temple. I actually went to one of the GenCon conventions (GenCon 17, I think), and was a round 2 RPGA tournament gamemaster.

I have much less time for gaming these days, but still try to play through at least one crpg per year. Been waiting for Wiz8 for 8 years now!

Jon

------------------
JonII
jsalsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2001, 04:29 PM   #86
Tree
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Alright, I'll play too

I'm a 37 year old mom, loving life in sunny South Fla. I've been playing CRPG's for many a year...started out with Crusaders of the Dark Savant and the SSI D&D games. (Remember Pools of Radiance and Eye of the Beholder???)

I've completed all of the BG games, including IWD and their respective addons.

P&P gamed for probably 7 or so years now...I got a late start LOL

My friends call me their computer Guru...but I think they're just being kind.

Oh! My claim to fame..I'm the "Head Wench" in a 30 member encampment at our local Ren Fest. Not too bad for a mother of 2, eh? There are pictures of me posted in various places on the web...email if you're interested in a viewing

Tree

------------------
Hey, dragons aren't that tough, I'm a MOM! LOL
Tree is offline   Reply With Quote