Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Entertainment (Movies, TV Shows and Books/Comics)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2003, 04:39 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Richard Lee Byers that wrote "The Black Bouquet" A Forgotten Realms novel, lives in Plant City, FL! That is like 8 miles away from my house!!

Maybe I can get an autograph! [img]smile.gif[/img]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2003, 05:00 PM   #2
Sythe
Ra

That's pretty cool Z!! Maybe you can roleplay with him or something. Heck mayhap you can introduce him to this wonderful forum you've set up once you really got to know him.
Old 09-16-2003, 11:26 AM   #3
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Huh? Plant City, FL?? Since when did pokemon take over the world?
Old 09-16-2003, 09:54 PM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

<font color=skyblue>Freaking crap, Ziroc! That is so cool! Try to contact him! Give him a word from me, eh? The only thing I have to brag about is that I shared e-mails with Elaine Cunningham a few times when I called her boss "Ed Greenwood" a jerk and a terrible writer. Remember? But you can hang out and stuff with this guy! Hell...you can inspire him to write his next novel, and in it, he'd put:

"This Best-seller is dedicated to Ziroc and his forums of Ironworks, for inspiring me to write in a new, amazing way, and helping me through it all."

Hell yeah!</font>
Old 09-17-2003, 10:09 AM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
<font color=skyblue>Freaking crap, Ziroc! That is so cool! Try to contact him! Give him a word from me, eh? The only thing I have to brag about is that I shared e-mails with Elaine Cunningham a few times when I called her boss "Ed Greenwood" a jerk and a terrible writer. Remember? But you can hang out and stuff with this guy! Hell...you can inspire him to write his next novel, and in it, he'd put:

"This Best-seller is dedicated to Ziroc and his forums of Ironworks, for inspiring me to write in a new, amazing way, and helping me through it all."

Hell yeah!</font>
Oh geez! yeah!! Or "The Siam god CHOC has shown me the way" [img]smile.gif[/img]

Damn, I forgot, he also wrote Insurrection (Book 1 of the War of the Spider Queen)

I finished both Alabaster staff and this one. Now I'm reading Twilight Falling. Then, I'll return to the Moonshae Isles and read the follow-up trilogy to that.

Old 09-17-2003, 06:47 PM   #6
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Cool beans, get an autograph for me Z
Old 09-23-2003, 02:28 PM   #7
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

did you ever go meet this dude Z?
Old 10-19-2003, 03:17 AM   #8
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

<font color=skyblue>Ziroc, I took the liberty of giving Richard Lee Myers your e-mail address. </font>
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 05:13 AM   #9
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
<font color=skyblue>Ziroc, I took the liberty of giving Richard Lee Myers your e-mail address. </font>
Oh man! [img]smile.gif[/img] That would be cool if he started hanging out here!! I'd like to meet him!

Old 10-19-2003, 11:58 AM   #10
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

<font color=skyblue>I have tried to get Elaine Cunningham here before and she respectively declined. Now, if I can get Richard here...he being the hottest new author these days, we will be making off real good here in the Books forum.

On a sadder note, I hear that they are cutting out the Rogues series and going to start up making a Clerics series. It may just be rumor, I dunno. I am told that they plan to make a series out of each class to introduce the new 3.5 rules or something.</font>