Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2005, 11:07 AM   #81
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Glad you worked that out Paladin and Lav. Just a general note here for everyone. Please keep in mind that it's a matter of respecting the other person and his or her privacy sometimes. You may or may not understand their reasons and they don't really have to give any if they don't want to. But in the end, please remember that it is their right to tell as much or as little as they feel comfortable with, no matter what we think about the subject. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Lav, when you get all our security files established, let me know, I wanna be gone when the SS guys show up at my door!

Oh and on topic- my location's fairly obvious in my profile, but I'm in the northern part of the state not too far from the big Apple.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:39 AM   #82
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

I'm not that paranoid... I don't mind telling you I live in a castle in Sweden.

*quickly changes Sig and location in profile*

Heh, I'm living in Penang, Malaysia, but originally come from Harrow, outside London.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:42 AM   #83
TiliaLyn
Dungeon Master

Nice peacemaking skills you got there, Cloudy! And you can tell from my profile where I generally reside, but Maine is a large state!! I'll wave to everyone this afternoon from the cloudy waterfront. There that should narrow it down SOME!! [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] (for Lav)
TiliaLyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 10:25 PM   #84
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by TiliaLyn:
Nice peacemaking skills you got there, Cloudy! And you can tell from my profile where I generally reside, but Maine is a large state!! I'll wave to everyone this afternoon from the cloudy waterfront. There that should narrow it down SOME!! [img]graemlins/lol.gif[/img] (for Lav)
That'd be what they pay us for....no wait, just the hammers, no gold in this job. Your office on the waterfront or is that home? Nice property if it is! I love the Maine coast but haven't been there in many years.
Old 06-16-2005, 07:04 AM   #85
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
At the moment I live in Leiden, home of the oldest university in the Netherlands. In fact, we've just had a week's worth of parties and cultural exhibits celebrating the 430th birthday of the university [img]smile.gif[/img]

johnny, you know I'm gonna give your number to all kinds of creepy guys now, don't you
They don't know what creepy is until they made that call.
Old 06-16-2005, 07:36 AM   #86
TiliaLyn
Dungeon Master

Cloudy: Office is on the waterfront. My family had a business here for the past 22 years (until my father passed away last year). So it's a home away from home. I lived in Vermont on and off for 4 or 5 years and there's just something I miss about the ocean. My husband, who grew up in Vermont, loves the smell of a freshly dressed field, I however love the smell of a marsh. He says the marsh stinks and that's how I feel about the manure covered field. To each his own, smells that remind one of home are comforting.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:20 AM   #87
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

Even if they are smells of horse dung.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:39 AM   #88
TiliaLyn
Dungeon Master

[img]smile.gif[/img] Usually cow manure in Vermont Callum, but close. It's really bad when they spray with chicken crap. Nasty. Can you tell I live close to farms?
Old 06-16-2005, 08:56 AM   #89
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LOL, lived in Vermont for several years and many of my family and friends still do. I know the 'aroma' of which you speak. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2005, 09:01 AM   #90
Callum
Symbol of Cyric

I'm one of those that likes the smell though... Weird though it may be...

I have family in Yorkshire...