Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 08:03 AM   #1
Target
Red Dragon

Tongue Out 4 dwarfs names Mo

Well I finally found a few mins the other day to set up my dwarf party )
I admit to ‘cheating’ a little, naughty me.
I started with a Priest, Alch, Mage and Psy, (boosted the right stats) so after 2-3 levels I can switch to:
Dwarf Lord
Dwarf Samurai
Dwarf Monk
Dwarf Ninja.

The first few battles were interesting, glad to get the help from qwerty and that other NPC, kept running out of spell points, D’oh and mages don’t start with many HP’s!!

Changed to the Sam, monk and Ninja first, so I could get my priest up to 20 in Divinity and Divine Magic. Now I have my Lord, I’m kicking butt!! Just about to head to the upper Monastery.

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 07:43 AM   #2
Nightbird
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Default Re: 4 dwarfs names Mo

one thing about DS3.0 is there are so many different weapons to choose from for the Sam and Ninja it's hard to choose. The sword or Dagger you find under the waterfall where the staff of doom is found is a great off hand weapon that even the lord can use but it requires a high piety I think. I have only been able to use it once but it was great. I think a piety of 75 or 80.
Old 09-05-2007, 10:34 AM   #3
Target
Red Dragon

I've often wondered what would be the best weapon for my ninja, he's just throwing things at the mo, does have a pole-arm (?) when he runs out.
My monk has 2 sticks at the mo, but they are not very good at all, only gets a few damage points, thinking of going hands and feet??

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Old 09-05-2007, 01:40 PM   #4
Nightbird
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hands and feet are the best for the monk until you can get a HyBo which I think you can buy one in arnika with this mod. Or you can make the Ebon Staff which is good until you can get the staff of doom, and then the Z-Bo. The staff of Doom you can get at level 11 if your careful. With that party it should not be a problem with all the guardian angel spells going. I would make it a priority with that party.
Old 09-12-2007, 04:25 AM   #5
Target
Red Dragon

Things are going well, I am just outside Arnika now, am enjoying this party at the mo, I'll look out for that Hybo in shops. Did change the Monk to hands and feet for a bit, but now using that staff of the Abbot and a shellish?? doesn't do much damage but hopefully the skill is building!

Old 09-13-2007, 10:55 AM   #6
Target
Red Dragon

Which spell combats the affects of being drained? Or even which potion?

Last edited by Target; 09-13-2007 at 12:28 PM.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:33 PM   #7
William
Elite Waterdeep Guard

potion of Renewal, HTH, gr.from Holland, William
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 07:31 AM   #8
Target
Red Dragon

I don't seem to have any Renewal ones, I wonder where they went! What is HTH??
Cheers

Old 09-14-2007, 04:28 PM   #9
Nightbird
Elite Waterdeep Guard

There is a potion of renewal outside of arnika aginst the wall. Also the fountain where Brafit is in Arnika will cure all negetive effects
Old 09-14-2007, 05:00 PM   #10
William
Elite Waterdeep Guard

in DS's mod there are more options, Bat Liquor, or Vita-iron Dust, both rare finds. The 1st Renewal Potion is the (then) hard to identify potion at the city wall, just before you enter Arnika the 1st time. An Alchemist with a skill of 35 can make them from Heavy Heal and Cure Disease potions.
I'm amazed, i thought that I was very cool using internetslang at my age (61). Hope That Helps, gr. from Holland, William

Last edited by William; 09-14-2007 at 06:10 PM.
William is offline   Reply With Quote