Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2001, 09:56 AM   #41
Davros
Takhisis Follower

What what what - Cloudlet is a moderator as well know - jeez, Wyv, Saz, Mouse, Cloudlet - it must be you and me next Donut - this seems to be the most popular game in town.

Seriously my fluffy pillow of cloudliness with silver linings - well done and congrats. It's only a few of us who know how you single handedly ransomed back the forum with your sultry version of "Happy Birthday Mr President" - but I know that you were the true hero of the hour - and I've still got the wav file to prove it .
Old 11-14-2001, 01:53 PM   #42
Lady Avalon
Emerald Dragon

Congrats Cloudy and Larry.
Old 11-14-2001, 02:20 PM   #43
demus
Manshoon

Aww, man, I go away for a few weeks and look what happens!

Congrats all you new moddies [img]smile.gif[/img] , may all your days be problem free
Old 11-14-2001, 10:03 PM   #44
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
What what what - Cloudlet is a moderator as well know - jeez, Wyv, Saz, Mouse, Cloudlet - it must be you and me next Donut - this seems to be the most popular game in town.

Seriously my fluffy pillow of cloudliness with silver linings - well done and congrats. It's only a few of us who know how you single handedly ransomed back the forum with your sultry version of "Happy Birthday Mr President" - but I know that you were the true hero of the hour - and I've still got the wav file to prove it .

[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] Awwww Davros darling, you are too sweet! No, wait,that's Donut...mmmm... donut...chocolate honeyglazed...*drool*....err.. ahem...excuse me, I really shouldn't post when hungry.. LOL! ROTFL...you still have that wave file? LOLOLOL [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Thanks Davros! Now I'll have to get caught up over at the roleplaying forum AND here! Sheesh, you take a vacation and whammmo, you get soooooooo far behind in reading the forum! But I'm back now!

Cloudy