Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2002, 07:26 PM   #1
Deathcow
Elminster

spoiler!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
if you rest at the copper coronet for a week straight, youll start to see lots of rats running all over the place, and you can ask hendak about it. he says that his cats have been turning up dead, stabbed to death, and he needs you to find out who is killing them.

you have to have completed the slaver quest, but do this before you do jahiera's curse quest (it replaces it).

it turns out that the murderer is baron ployer, and you kill him and take his head to hendak for some gold, exp, and a reputation point. on ployer's body, you also find a dagger. when you identify it, it says its a +1 dagger, +4 vs feline enemies. Kitten Slayer.

ok ok, not really...im just a big retard and thought someone should come after you for killing cats in the streets (i have a compulsion to kill every cat i see). it would be funny to see the cowled wizards show up and say something along the lines of 'your cat killing days are over!' and then they attack.

sorry for wasting everyones time who read this [img]smile.gif[/img]
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2002, 07:32 PM   #2
Tancred
White Dragon

Heeheehee.. this falls under the heading of 'killing endangered species', I guess! Imagine if you were pursued by a monstrous Cat Avatar, a giganti being that chased you across planes to exact revenge upon you for the death of so many of its' followers.

A bit like Ziroc's Cat, I'm guessing.
Old 02-25-2002, 07:33 PM   #3
ULockit I Stealit
The Magister

I almost had decided to sleep in the Copper for a week just to get the kitty killer.

Pretty Funny.
Old 02-25-2002, 10:34 PM   #4
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Humm... could make an interesting mod, with a Big panter as the Cat avatar...