Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2002, 07:18 AM   #1
Link
Jack Burton

SPOILER!!!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Wow.. That last fight with Morag is sooo easy! [img]smile.gif[/img] Even Aribeth was harder. My henchman kept on dying in every fight (Linu :S), and so I beat Morag on my own, being level 19 and all. Even the 'Morag's Hand' dudes were harder than she! (Maybe that was because I was uber-spellresistant, but hey, who cares!?). Anyway, I finished the single-player campaign, and enjoyed it pretty much. The story was pretty lame, to many defections and all, but in the end I really enjoyed myself. Hurrah for Bioware!

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2002, 12:12 PM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Spoilers

I found that last fight with Morag quite hard, with a lvl 17 Fighter and Buddyknock, actually. Those 'Hands' of her were what was hard. But with those dispatched, and the Lizardmen that gave immunity to Slashing Weapons and Magic was destroyed, Morag herself was really easy. [img]smile.gif[/img]
I liked the game pretty good overall. The story was lame, sure, but the great 3rd Ed and the good graphics made up for most of that. [img]smile.gif[/img] It still can't compare with my beloved BG2, though. [img]tongue.gif[/img] My precious...
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 09:44 AM   #3
Whailor

I never took my henchman into actual fight in the end. I knew that all in all, they're just too incompetent at that [img]smile.gif[/img] So I told to them to stand ground in the hallway, and went on alone (oh, I did pick them up before leaving the place, though). Played through 2 times, each time with a fighter (first char I didn't like too much, didn't plan him well enough), each time both chars were lvl 20 at the end. Pays to do ALL quests heheh..

Anyways, the fight in the end was easy. Frankly only "real" fights in the whole game for that (planned out) char I had in fire giant lair, and that not with the giants, but with druegar. Those buggers, they are little and tough at that, so they were really only ones putting up any real resistance. Not that it helped them... Even the creator-worm warriors and such before the final room put up more fight.

Anyways, grats that you finished it. Yes, it's not BG-series, but it was never supposed to be such. I just hope that now, when Bioware has an worked out engine and all, they will perhaps make something big, something epic, on the NWN engine, something BG-like. I would love that, I like things 3D
Old 11-07-2002, 07:14 AM   #4
Link
Jack Burton

What bugs me most about NWN (and the Toolset) is the fact that there are no real mountains and/or mountain area's. The 'rise' doesn't even compare to that. I hope Bioware is willing to make a game with all sorts of geological shapes and stuff like that. Makes a world look more worldy... hm.. was that English?

Goal: Beijing 2008
Link is offline   Reply With Quote