Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2002, 11:45 PM   #1
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

http://www.roxio.com/en/products/gob...YBVQQKAAAG4IV0

THis program is GREAT !! I got an earlier version of it free when I bought a gateway computer a few years ago and I still use it. The program copies a map of your whole hard drive automaticaly and saves it. Then if you instal/uninstall/tinkerwith/almost break anything in your system you will have a way to go back into your hard drives past before the incident took place and restore your drive to that configuration. It is almost like saveing a game before you do something risky so you can reload if need be. It gives the option window before the comp boots so you can have a clean boot if need be or you can boot your system and then run it.I hope this will be of some use to you out there.
Old 05-21-2002, 06:27 AM   #2
GokuZool
Lord Ao

Yeah I have Gateway Goback..it's a very useful program. Not only can you revert your drive to an earlier time, you can actually retrieve a file you might of deleted a week ago. Can you use it even if you don't have a Gateway?
Old 05-21-2002, 02:54 PM   #3
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

It's nothing compared to ghost. Ghost is the industry standard.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 05-21-2002, 08:35 PM   #4
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

yup gokuZool. I am on my third comp since my gateway machine and I can still install the program. I just dont use anything else on the CD gateway sent me because the other programs format the drive in a screwy way so that your system wont play well with new components.