Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2002, 12:53 AM   #1
Kuvg
Elite Waterdeep Guard

During keldorns family quest after confronting william of thorpe i told keldorn to talk to his wife and fix things up and he said he would be at the high hall in the temple district in three days and after like 8 days he wont show up and i was wondering if anyone knows the global variable to make keldorn appear at the high hall?

[ 03-06-2002: Message edited by: Kuvg ]

Kuvg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 01:35 AM   #2
PeeWee
Manshoon

Hiyas,

I had the same problem too. I didn't look everywhere the first time around though. He is in the topmost room. I thought I lost em this way, but nope, he's there waiting. I went to the graveyard district to sleep off 3 days too just to get em back into my party.

There is a small series of other things that will happen after you get to talk to Keldorn in the Radiant Heart building. I won't spoil it for ya but check there and post back if you still can't find em.
Old 03-06-2002, 10:33 AM   #3
Sir Marcus Swordseeker
Dungeon Master

Its good to know I wasnt the only one with this problem and PeeWee is right
Sir Marcus Swordseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2002, 07:15 PM   #4
Kuvg
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks for the advice, he was there, i just did not search the whole building. Now i can continue [img]smile.gif[/img]
Kuvg is offline   Reply With Quote