Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2002, 08:00 PM   #1
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

oKaY, here's the deal.I went into the NWW troll caves. I rescued the granma, killed the leader guy, yeah. I went and got to the old place and fought the robots, and searched everywhere but could not find that shiny seed of Boddyknock's. I need it to get a Lantanese ring +2! I want a Lantanese ring +2! What should a lazy guy like me do?
Old 11-06-2002, 01:57 AM   #2
theholyavenger
Manshoon

I'll assume that the "old" place that you're referring is the Creator ruins.

You can find the prism blossom seed in the lvl 1 of the creator ruins, just right near the crates at the right of the entrance from the troll cave. Beside the gate that leads to the seal guardian golem.

Hope this helps.

Good luck!
\"There once was a warrior true,<br />with the sense knocked out of him, too.<br />But in a hamster he found,<br />some wisdom profound,<br />and now where goes he goes his Boo!\"<br /><br />~Crazy Celvan in Baldur\'s Gate II Shadows of Amn
theholyavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2002, 04:23 PM   #3
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Uh oh......... I already got out of the Creator Ruins. Whoops. Also, where is Daelan's axe? I looked in the (SPOILER)
[
[
[

[
[
[
[

[
[
[

[
[
[
[
[
Green Griffon inn dungeon, but I can't find that stupid dwarf!
Old 11-11-2002, 07:00 PM   #4
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

? Hello? Hello? Help me, I need to find the axe that killed Daelan's mother!
Old 11-12-2002, 02:29 AM   #5
Whailor

"'Twas I who arranged thy shipping across the great ocean, Boddyknock! It was truly... er.. fiendish of me"

OK, spoilers too:
The axe you can get, is when you do the Mutamin's challenge in Green Griffon Inn. There's one "unhappy contestant", who decides to remove the competition by smacking you, and as usual, he should fail. Grab his axe, that's what you seek.