Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2002, 10:37 AM   #11
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

If you were friendly with her and kept her ring from chapter 2 it's much easier to persuade her. If she leaves voluntarely you meet her again in the dungeons. She sounds like she's calmed down a lot. gend also believes that Lord nasher will let her live. Things do sound hopeful for her, and your relationship with her, if you say the right things. The ending leaves things very open for an expansion/sequel. It basically says your character goes onto new challenges and that Neverwinter rebuilds.
Old 07-18-2002, 01:30 PM   #12
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Bless your heart, Draggor. Damn, I'd love to do a sequel... Hey, they had that in mind all along, I'll bet. Damn button-punchers.
Old 07-19-2002, 10:05 AM   #13
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Bless your heart, Draggor. Damn, I'd love to do a sequel... Hey, they had that in mind all along, I'll bet. Damn button-punchers.
Thank you, I'm touched.
And about sequels, of course they have one planned. Several probably. They know that they're going to sell squillions of copies. The best thing about NWN is that it will continue to be supported by fan made stuff until Bioware release some new add ons. I'd say an expansion pack is most likely, adding epic levels, prestige classes, new monsters, stuff like that. Things that can be programmed quickly and add to the game without necessarily making it a lot bigger. Making new expansion packs means everybody who bought the original will probably buy it where as not everybody would go out and purchase a whole new sequel.