Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2002, 09:44 AM   #31
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Hello everybody! What's happenin'? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Apparently a large beast entered the Cafe and dispersed the crowd. Of course that made the line to the coffe disappear so IŽll just go and get me some . Hello yourself [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2002, 09:45 AM   #32
Epona
Zartan

Hello all!
How's things?

Am currently existing with no cooker, no fridge, no sofa, no TV, no PC at home, and with a vile and very 'busy' brown carpet! Still, at least I've moved in, getting the rest of my stuff Saturday. Still won't have a fridge and cooker for a while tho.

Have been looking at furniture in a shop called Heal's and weeping at the prices although I have fallen in love with many pieces of furniture I think it will have to wait.

Get my birdies back Friday, Jasper has been quite good this week from what I gather and hasn't maimed anyone in my absence. I don't know if I mentioned it already but I'm considering getting a companion for Titus, so am on the look out for budgies.

Decorating starts Sunday, I made the mistake of going to B&Q thinking I could find plain cream paint and was completely confused by the gazillion different shades of cream you can get these days. So I haven't bought paint yet. I'm in danger of overdoing it with chrome accessories, I love chrome.
Old 11-21-2002, 09:49 AM   #33
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
Hello everybody! What's happenin'? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Apparently a large beast entered the Cafe and dispersed the crowd. Of course that made the line to the coffe disappear so IŽll just go and get me some . Hello yourself [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]HEY! *razzes* be careful what you say about cloudy!

j/k [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2002, 09:51 AM   #34
chrisofthedale
Account Removed by Request

I'm off to school, see you all later!
Old 11-21-2002, 09:52 AM   #35
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

hi all, what you all up to? heh,. I hope your all having a great day
Old 11-21-2002, 09:54 AM   #36
WillowIX
Apophis

*snicker* I wonŽt smack you for that comment aw. I leave that to Cloudy. IŽll be here and watch the show though *turns in chair keeping AW in sight* This promises to be a good one. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Epona, I love the Move leather Chaise priced at Ł1,890 (ouch!).

[ 11-21-2002, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: WillowIX ]
Old 11-21-2002, 09:59 AM   #37
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
*snicker* I wonŽt smack you for that comment aw. I leave that to Cloudy. IŽll be here and watch the show though *turns in chair keeping AW in sight* This promises to be a good one. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
neeners Cloudy knows me well enough that I ALWAYS behave myself [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

on the serious note, trying to create 2 projects: one javascript and one Flash-based programs for my Javascript course. it's a pain. *sighs*
few of you could remember my javascript questionnaire/personality test of Motdw.

And today, I just explained the copyright laws about the use of the word 'drow'
and that the race 'dark elf' is not copyrighted.
Old 11-21-2002, 09:59 AM   #38
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

"Greeblings" is as good a term as any. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] I wonder what greeblings look like, or are there many varieties? [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

Sazerac, is that course at beginner, intermediate, or advanced level? I really like Excel, but unfortunately don't have it at the house. *sigh*

Well. It looks like a clear and bright Thursday so far. Time to open the windows! [img]graemlins/awesomework.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/petard.gif[/img]

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 11-21-2002, 10:00 AM   #39
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
*snicker* I wonŽt smack you for that comment aw. I leave that to Cloudy. IŽll be here and watch the show though .
Huh? What ARE you on about? what comment>?
Old 11-21-2002, 10:02 AM   #40
WillowIX
Apophis

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Huh? What ARE you on about? what comment>?
I wasnŽt addressing you dear nephew. My comment was directed at AW (read a few a posts up). And how are you today? I see you decided to spam AlexŽs forumsome too.