Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2002, 12:31 AM   #1
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

i have crossed over to the dark side of gaming.

my freind convinced me to try warcraft 3. 2 days later i think i forgot what NWN was like. what should i do???????? i wanna play both but i cant get away from the addictiveness of playing WC3
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2002, 12:48 AM   #2
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

*slap* How could you! lol jk...well at some point you'll get tired of it. Then when ya do you can go back to NWN. In the future, dont buy 2 addictive games so close together
Old 07-13-2002, 12:58 AM   #3
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Oh well I know the feeling... I was addicted to WCIII and all that before NWN, but then I got them both at the same time... but then I started to focus on NWN... and then I couldn't get myself not to play it... so I was happy... but then after Chapter I, I got a lil sick of it so now I am gonna play WC III
Bahamut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2002, 01:26 AM   #4
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

why do you need to be sorry of ? it's your choice, besides, both games aren't that good. I'm bored of warcraft 3 already.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2002, 11:08 AM   #5
Deathcow
Elminster

I didn't want to buy WC3 because I didn't know if I could divide my time between both that and NWN and still have any semblance of a social life left. [img]smile.gif[/img]

But since I've beaten NWN three times already (three level 20s), its starting to get a little boring. I think I'll move on to WC3 for a while and keep checking this forum to see if anyone has made a really good campaign to play through.

Its kind of sad that I was waiting on this game for several years and I'm already moving on after less than a month...
Deathcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2002, 11:59 AM   #6
uss
20th Level Warrior

No, I`m really the "betrayer" here. After playing both games, i`ve so far come to the conclusion that Warcraft III is better so [img]tongue.gif[/img] . But i think ill get more into NwN soon enough.
uss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 10:19 AM   #7
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathcow:
I didn't want to buy WC3 because I didn't know if I could divide my time between both that and NWN and still have any semblance of a social life left. [img]smile.gif[/img]

But since I've beaten NWN three times already (three level 20s), its starting to get a little boring. I think I'll move on to WC3 for a while and keep checking this forum to see if anyone has made a really good campaign to play through.

Its kind of sad that I was waiting on this game for several years and I'm already moving on after less than a month...
Finished it three times already!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you've lost any semblance of a social life already.
Old 07-14-2002, 10:27 AM   #8
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Join the night elves... destroy all who oppose you... then come back to NWNs... and join the elves... then destroy all who oppose you... lol, that making any sense? *cheeky grin*
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 02:06 PM   #9
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

thats all i play is nightelves [img]smile.gif[/img] ive started several names but my most current one under the ladder system is archmemnon22. i think im like 5-3 cause i keep getting crappy partners who play like the undead or the orcs. both of which im unfamiliar with. the elves are like the zerg i can have a 24 man army up in about 10 minutes. i have had complete victories in 8 minutes.the thing i like about wc3 is you can assign control or give control to your better counterpart.and give gold and wood resourses to those in need.
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2002, 07:18 PM   #10
Tyrion
Quintesson

what is WC3 like?