Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2002, 01:26 PM   #1
Lord Delarue
The Magister

Hi, whilst looking on some of the signatures, i noticed fzoul chembryl, does anybody have an idea what that is, all of the others i knew, but that one...
Old 04-30-2002, 03:13 PM   #2
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

I'll have to check my forgotten realms books, but he's a high ranking mage in either the Zhentarim, or the red wizards of thay, I'm not positive which at the moment.
Old 04-30-2002, 03:23 PM   #3
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

He was a very high ranking priest of the God of strife Bane before the gods were cast down to walk the earth. When Bane was killed he professed to serve Cyric but worked behind the gods back. He was planning to become a servant of Mask until Mask died too, so I'm not sure what he is up to atm.
AzureWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2002, 05:46 PM   #4
F. Gottwald
Manshoon

i think he converted to the worship of xvim... although i believe he gave up on him as well. poor guy, eh? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2002, 08:16 PM   #5
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Fzoul Chembryl
Human male 16th-level preist of Iyachtu Xvim

Armor Class: -1
Move: 12
Hit Points: 86
THACO: 10
No. of Attacks: 1
Alignment: Lawful evil
Str 12, Dex 15, Con 16, Int 14, Wis 17, Cha 13

Spells (9/9/8/6/4/2/1): 1st-bless, call upon faith(Tome of Magic[ToM]), cause fear, cure light wounds, detect magic, detect poisin, poison food and drink, protection from good, remove fear, 2nd-auguary, creat holy symbol (ToM), find traps, hesitstion (ToM), hold person(*2), mace of Xvim, mind read (ToM), silence 15' radius; 3rd-bestowcurse, cause blindness, dispel magic, (ToM), miscast magic (ToM), negative plane protection, prayer, speak with dead; 4th-abjure, cause serious wounds, divination, poison, protection from lightning, reaving blades; 5th-battletide, cure critical wounds, mindshatter (ToM), word of recall; 6th-blade barrier, Sol's searing orb(ToM)

Weapons of Proficiency: Club, footman's flail, footman's mace, morning star, staff

Non-Weapon Proficiencies: Etiquette, fire-building, healing, herbalism, local history (Zhentarim and Zhentil Keep), religion, riding: land-based; 2 open

Equipment: As a member of the Zhentarim's Inner Circle, Fzoul has access to all types of common equipment, plus many unusual, rare, or unique items.

Magical Items: Mace+4, bracers of defense AC2, siver morning star+1, staff of the serpent (adder), cloak of the bat, bone mask, three blocks of incense of meditation, ring of free action, ring of spell storing, rod of cancellation, ring of teleportation (not worn but on his person at all times in case Fzoul needs to flee the scene). In his shrine, Fzoul also has access to another three blocks of incense of meditation and a staff of the serpent (adder) for emergencies.

Fzoul also forcibly created eight death tyrants (undead beholders). They await his orders in some secret refuge, along with supplies of food, water, healing potions, golem servants, and extra magical items.

P.S. I have a vast assortment of knowledge on just about every major character (good and evil) in forgotten realms games and literature. If anyone needs something about a character answered, just let me know, and i will tell you what (if anything) I can find out about them for you.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote