Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2001, 02:57 PM   #11
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Ah, to be young again! Now all I could be is a chaperone!

Give her a night to remember. That's all I can say. Spare no expense within your budget...take her to a fine place before and afterward, depending on where you are located. If it were Dallas, I'd say take her to Reunion Tower (revolving restaurant at the top of the city). She will love you for it and it will be something you remember for the rest of your life.

Have a wonderful time, Nostron!

P.S. Ixnay on the bowling...like Reeka said, in a Prom Dress? Find a good after-hours restaurant...or a midnight movie.

[This message has been edited by Sazerac (edited 05-14-2001).]
Old 05-14-2001, 05:35 PM   #12
Nostron
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Your date's going to go bowling in a prom dress or did I miss something? And yeah, be careful.

Actuallly it's not just me and my date theres about ten of us. so there'll be 5 girls in dresses, bowling. also the bowling place is like a disco at night. laser lights, black lights, disco ball etc. so it's like the inside of the prom only with bowling pins

------------------
That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Old 05-14-2001, 05:40 PM   #13
Nostron
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I never went to my prom but years later I did dress up on Halloween as a girl that never made it home from the prom because she got killed in a auto accident caused by drinking and driving. I scared the hell outta some people with all the dead make-up I had on but it made them think.

Don't drink and drive, you are too young to die!
Don't get into a vehicle being driven by a drunk, you are too young to die!

Here locally prom nights are going on and there are crowds of well dressed kids going out to eat at good steak houses....good idea. : )

I like your plan...stick with it!

The rules I gave my own son on ANY night out were, "Have Fun and Be Careful!"
You do the same and I hope you have a wonderful night to remember!

Moni

Thanx Mom if u guys don't see any post from me after the this coming saturday, something really terrible happened. like if i get too drunk and my mom takes the computer away.

------------------
Old 05-14-2001, 05:58 PM   #14
Moni

like if i get too drunk and my mom takes the computer away.

That had better be the only bad that does happen young man!

Moni

------------------

Old 05-14-2001, 06:00 PM   #15
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

As long as it's that and something not terrible happening like "you lose your life!" :O

Be careful! We value you here.

P.S. and thanks for clearing up the bit about the bowling...We don't have bowling alleys like that here in Texas!
Old 05-15-2001, 12:14 AM   #16
Nostron
Manshoon

Thanx Guys

------------------
Old 05-15-2001, 03:11 AM   #17
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Ehh, just a piece of advice.. Be careful with what you eat and drink the day before and during the prom..
Can´t say i did and my not-so-unlike-prom ended at a toilette at home being sick and pathetic at 23.00 hours..

One of my worst days in my life..

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES
Old 05-15-2001, 09:20 AM   #18
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

it depends! if the girl like ye! no prob!!! as for mine... hehe well... ask the guys over here!!! my girl high maintenance... didnt realize that.. maybe God really is good....

------------------

I am Bahamut... and this Chiharu.
Old 05-15-2001, 02:55 PM   #19
Epona
Zartan

Nostron,
we don't have prom here in England (at least not when I was at schoolThe bowling sounds great, I love bowling but I'm not very good - I used to go a lot when I was younger. Don't really have time now though.

Have a really great night, just make it memorable (I mean in a good way, not something you remember in horror....)

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 05-15-2001, 06:08 PM   #20
Lord Shield

This is an instance when I envy you Americans. You have a glitzy Prom night to end your school days in
Over here, we get a dismal gathering with week-old crisps and peanuts, and fruit juice with our sad gits of teachers realising they don't dare tell us off anymore (particularly my class - we were ALL martial artists)